Help with paying medical bills
missionredder
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Stage 3 breast cancer

Post by missionredder » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:29 pm

Hello,
I am hoping you can assist me. I go to Clinical Pathologies once a month to get blood work done. There is a lady there who has been diagnosed with Stage Three breast cancer. She has medical coverage, but her deductible is $4,000.00. She has been told nothing can be done until that is paid. As you can see from her diagnosis time is of the essence. I got nosey and asked her how much money she makes. She makes less than $24,000 per year.
Is there anything that can be done, or is there someone you know I can contact to help her? I can’t just sit by and let nothing be done. If I had the money, I would give it to her.
Any advice you have will be most appreciated.

Arrington

Re: Stage 3 breast cancer

Post by Arrington » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:09 pm

I was diagnosed with bilateral stage 3 breast cancer. On July 13 I had a full Mastectomy. July 24 results of my lymph node test came back positive but I have cancer in my lymph nodes. On August 2 I had a CAT and bone scans to see if cancer spread further. I have not gotten his results. On August 3 I had an additional surgery to my Mastectomy site go to infection and to remove dead skin. I treatment plan is radiation in five months of chemo for this stage 3 breast cancer. I am a single mom with a senior at though high school. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Stage 3 breast cancer

Post by Admin » Sun May 31, 2020 5:52 pm

We are so sorry. but are you saying you want another Mastectomy? Or a second opinion on the breast cancer diagnosis? If so, we have options for you. As there are free community clinics in Missouri. Find them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... souri.html
Arrington wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:09 pm
I was diagnosed with bilateral stage 3 breast cancer. On July 13 I had a full Mastectomy. July 24 results of my lymph node test came back positive but I have cancer in my lymph nodes.