Not even cash to make small payments on my medical bills

Help with paying medical bills
Cardinals
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Not even cash to make small payments on my medical bills

Post by Cardinals »

I recently got approved for medical through the state. I mainly applied to get help with my medical bills I already have accumulated and to be covered in case of any emergency. My current medical debt is almost 11,000.
I do not have any extra money to continue making small payments nor do I have money to claim them on a bankruptcy. I’m not even sure if I could do a bankruptcy for them because only 2 are in collections. I’ve been trying to call and speak to someone and can never get ahold of anyone or I get transferred to the Medicare number which told me to call the county. Please help my husband is our only income source right now and money is super tight for everything.
GagLine

Re: Not even cash to make small payments on my medical bills

Post by GagLine »

I have had to pay nearly all my paycheck to my lawyer for this custody battle for my daughter this is now year three and now behind on medical bills. My doctor is getting a little antsy about how I haven't been able to pay as I don't have cash and even though I do odd jobs for him to help offset the bills he still needs money. Because I had to pay most of the cash from my paychecks to my lawyer for the month of July and tag my van in the beginning of August. My car payment was put on hold and so now my van that I just tagged for $200 I don't have which is going to hurt me maintaining the job. I have and have had for a year. I have 500 for a down payment on a car and then I can have payments for $50.00 a week which I can afford. Yet I cannot pay medical bills again, I'm out of answers and I don't have any more cash money. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you need small amounts of cash for those medical bills, there are some crisis and emergency services. Short term aid can be found from many sources, whether jobs, selling surplus items online, or other places. Find them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _cash.html
Santelli

Post by Santelli »

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am very adamant to write this letter asking for help, but I do not have any other choice as I have no cash to make payments on my medical bills. I am in dire need to pay some medical bills, tax and home repairs. I have used whatever money that comes in to do repairs, I had a leaky roof which was fixed recently. I had electrical problem in the house. I hired this guy from home Advisor, and he did not do a good job fixing the electrical fixture in the house. I filed several complaints against him, but he threatened to press charge against me.
I am a senior citizen, and I am divorced because of physical abuse from my ex-husband. I have 3 sons and 2 of them have mental illness.
I have fall behind into hard times. I am asking for help paying my water bills, medical bills, property tax and some help repairing the home.
If you want to see a receipt of the medical bills, please let me know and I will forward them.

Thank you Kindly
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Is it a lot of medical bills/debts? If so, look into medical debt settlement.
That way you will limit/reduce the amount of cash you need to pay for the medical bills and reduce the payments.
Santelli wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:25 pm Dear Sir or Madam,
I am very adamant to write this letter asking for help, but I do not have any other choice as I have no cash to make payments on my medical bills.