Job lost due to Crohns disease

Help with paying medical bills
Maximus12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Job lost due to Crohns disease

Post by Maximus12 »

Good morning. My wife and I are about to become homeless, most likely by July 31st. My wife has sever Crohns disease and cannot work. She is in the process of filing for disability but has been denied many times. She had 6 surgeries last year so the medical bills have racked up.
I am her primary caretaker and have significant health problems myself. We have no income and no help from others for our health care costs, housing, or anything. Are you able to assist us? We are experiencing a difficult time in our lives and have nowhere else to turn to except programs and people like you. Please respond as soon as is convenient. Thank you for reading and have a nice day.
JennyMay12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Job lost due to Crohns disease

Post by JennyMay12 »

Hello again,
  I reached out earlier this month in hopes you could help me pay my rent as I lost my job from Crohns disease. But you told me my rent exceeded the amount you could give. I am down to only owing $150, can you help me now? I’ve been living here for 5 years; I do not want to move..
I was referred to you by Tish at changing homelessness. I was also wondering if you could help with utilities.
Please help me in my time of need.