Graves disease patient

Help with paying medical bills
Michael W
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Graves disease patient

Post by Michael W »

Hi, I will try to make this as short a story as possible for you. I am from California and with my partner and our dog we traveled to Florida on my partners dream to work for Disney world and pursue her dream of being an imagine and we wanted to start a new life a new beginning. I transferred my job here and it took a while and she is hired at Disney and found a job at Red lobster. I work at Circle k and today was my first day.
We do have a lot of medical bills, but we still applied for an apartment all seemed like we'd get it paid application fee for 110. While we waited we lived in a motel. These apartments took so long and my transfer took so long that all our money went to having to live in a motel. She doesn't start Disney until the 20. I just finally started Circle K and we are now broke and homeless living in a car with my medical approved dog.
I have graves’ disease which causes lots of nausea and anxiety. Work is hard enough now and I have to sleep on the street. We need help.
We just need a head start to get into a place I can slowly even pay it back. We work hard and for the next two weeks before either one of us out paid its terrifying and anxiety filled knowing I won't be able to shower, or get a warm bed to sleep in either of us.
I pray to god you guys can help with health care. It’s just to get us on our feet with my graves disease. Anything please my heart calls to you we are good people, don't do drugs, don't party don't even know anyone here we are just trying to follow our dreams. We are in Orlando area. I work in Leesburg Florida and I'm terrified that if we don't get help we will be stuck on the street the next two weeks and then not have enough when we do get paid for a place. We have had such bad luck. Please I hope to hear from you. We used last of money to keep our phones on for work purposes. Please say you can help.
Morba

Re: Graves disease patient

Post by Morba »

Hi, I have had Graves’ disease for 2 years. I do not wish to have radiation or surgery and the harsh medication. I am trying to do a natural endocrinology regimen but cannot afford to get started on the supplements needed. They avergae $30 apiece and I will start with 3. I also have a pretty rigid diet which adds to the expense. None of these are covered by Medicare. I work part time and have social security disability but continue to miss too much work due to being quite ill with the Graves. I have tried the traditional medicine and also had to have 4 surgeries in one month over a year ago. I have not given up hope that I will get better but I hope and pray and also believe that this treatment will work. Thank you for your consideration.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Graves disease patient

Post by Admin »

There is financial help for those waiting on disability. Maybe the Graves disease diagnosis could cause an uptick in your SSI monthly payment. also, look into other state insurance (in addition to Medicare), as maybe your state can also help with the care you need.
Morba wrote:Hi, I have had Graves’ disease for 2 years. I do not wish to have radiation or surgery and the harsh medication. I am trying to do a natural endocrinology regimen but cannot afford to get started on the supplements needed. They avergae $30 apiece and I will start with 3. I also have a pretty rigid diet which adds to the expense. None of these are covered by Medicare. I work part time and have social security disability but continue to miss too much work due to being quite ill with the Graves. I have tried the traditional medicine and also had to have 4 surgeries in one month over a year ago. I have not given up hope that I will get better but I hope and pray and also believe that this treatment will work. Thank you for your consideration.