What if can't afford health insurance to see a doctor?

Help with paying medical bills
Chipper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

What if can't afford health insurance to see a doctor?

Post by Chipper »

I have a paralyzed brother I am responsible for, and we struggle with health insurance. I got laid off my bills are piling up and I would like to go back to school further my education. Having hard time looking for work in this economy. My electric is going to be shut off I can't pay my rent. I also have medical bills can't afford my insurance to see my doctors.
I'm so stressed out I don't know what to do I just need a little help till I can get back on my feet. I'm 36 years old would really like to go back to school but I can't even find a job. I don't want to lose my home or not have electricity. Need to be able help my brother as well since he is paralyzed.
Gamble Huff
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: What if can't afford health insurance to see a doctor?

Post by Gamble Huff »

Hello. I'm 47 years old. I'm a single parent to a 6 year old daughter. I'm currently living in Florida with my parents who built a house. I am in need of help paying off my debt for my health insurance plan. I'm currently not working my job ended on October 31 and I have no source of income nor health insurance. I have been debt collector’s call me for payments and I can't even pay. And no child support because he's not working and they took his license away. So please I'm in need of about 50,000 which will cover the 44,500 in debt and rest can be for either my skin line business that I wanted to start or saving it for an Rainey day if I needed it. My daughter is in kindergarten and it's hard to find work around her schedule due to my circumstances. My daughter needs to be closely watched because she needs to be functioning well in school. I'm physically drained I miss being back home in Boston, MA Please I need to have my life straightened out so I can start of fresh back home in Boston, ma by next summer. I hope someone can send me a grant for the amount that I have indicated. Thank you in advance. Please again, I hope there's someone that can help me for my daughter and me.