Medicare co-payment is too high

Help with paying medical bills
Ksmith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Medicare co-payment is too high

Post by Ksmith »

I live on about 1000.00 a month alone. I pay all of my bills. My credit cards are maxed and I can't pay on time. I get 18.00 a month for food - I am a celiac/IBS/Lactose/nut intolerant person. It costs about 100.00 a week for food. I now have to pay for 20 percent and co pay on Medicare.
I am due for several operations/hospital testing and I am afraid to go because I can't afford it. They are following possible cancer and I need neck, lumbar and possibly thoracic back surgery. I pay someone $30.00 for a back and forth ride to Syracuse from Earlville NY for Dr/Surgeon appointments. I need a psychologist but can't afford it -- I have a therapist.
I need so much help but I have PTSD/Anxiety/Depression and insomnia and major migraines -- I can't think. Please help me -- please. Box 573 Earlville, NY 13332. I need to pay off credit cards -- doctor fees/food/and problems. My teeth need service but it is not covered. I am just falling apart.
dentist

Re: Medicare co-payment is too high

Post by dentist »

Hi, I am trying to find out what resources can help my husband he is on Medicare. He was released from hospital recently for a semi-truck accident and we're trying to find a good place where we can be with each other. I want him to go to physical therapy rehab but he refuses to go unless me he's wife can be with him emotional, physically, and mentally for him. And am trying to look for a place for him to get the best care so he's happy and get he's physical therapy for himself to get better and get he's strength back. We sort of going to obtain Medicare Part B...and that looking for a low income apartment that for seniors or paid with Medicaid. We were trying to get loan or funds to go too "The Jeffery" in downtown Portland Oregon on 11th Ave but it's a $600 income. He has a Elbow, knee, ankle, and fixator, and catheter in that Medicare copayments will not cover. If you can call us anytime.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Medicare co-payment is too high

Post by Admin »

If your copayments are too high, look into Extra Help Medicare. They can help you find a new health insurance plan for seniors that may help you lower future premiums. Read more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ogram.html

If you have copayment bills due right now, then maybe Healthwell Association can help. They offer financial assistance for certain types of bills....if the patients insurance won't cover 100% of them. Maybe they can help you.