Help with paying medical bills
Smoother
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money for lab test

Post by Smoother »

Hello,
I have somewhat of a unique situation and wanted to know if you knew of anyone that could help me. I have been sick for the past year and a half of my life and doctors have not been able to figure out why I am sick. I have been extremely lethargic and have had a constant headache for the past year and a half of my life.
I am a 26 year old and should be living a happy healthy and vibrant life but being sick is preventing me from all of those things including working because the energy is not there. If I weren't sick I would be working toward my career. With extensive research I have found that I probably am sick because of toxic mold exposure. There is only one lab that tests people for this, they are called Real Time Labs out of Texas. The unfortunate thing is that they don't allow insurance to pay and only allow people to pay out of pocket. The first test costs $700.
I'm poor and out of work because of my health so I am looking for charity organizations that will help. I have already called some organizations from your site but felt that my situation did not fall in their categories. I just wanted to see if anyone there could think of any organizations that could help my particular situation? Thank you so much. Have a beautiful day.
Bosch

Re: Money for lab test

Post by Bosch »

I am desperate...I am a 63 year old grandmother, my granddaughter lives with me. My husband of 31 years left me 4 months ago due to domestic violence. I am a recent breast cancer survivor still getting medical treatment and need to pay for more lab tests. I am about to lose my home. I have very little money. Is there anyone that will help me? I will pay it back!!!
Gamrakein
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money for lab test

Post by Gamrakein »

I get social security and they loved my money for august and I live on my own and I need help. I am sick but can't afford doctor or the lab work. I either paying my rent or my medical costs. I know the rent is 3 hundred and 50 and the lab bill is 1 hundred and 50, they are only giving me 3 hundred this month. I just need help for medical care and lab so I can get better. If anybody can help me please do so.