Transportation to doctor office

Help with paying medical bills
Muchado
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Transportation to doctor office

Post by Muchado »

I live in Marrero Louisiana. I'm disabled with Hereditary Spastic Paraparesis. I can drive so I need help with rides & on a very low income. I live in a HUD housing apartment but I need help with like I said above rides back & forth to doctors & home health & food.
I only get 678.00$ a month and after I pay rent I only get 60$ on food stamps a month so I can't buy much food and I'm always short on money. I also pay 216$ for rent and cable for 142.00.
By the time to pay for food and my medications I might have 100.00$ to last me the month if I'm lucky.
Barrista

Re: Transportation to doctor office

Post by Barrista »

My name is Lynn and I live in East Syracuse NY, Onondaga County and my doctor is in Camillus, and I need transportation to get to the doctor. I had lost my unemployment due to benefit year ending. I am unable to return to work due to a disability and my boss put me on a leave of absence. I have applied for ssd and waiting to see if I get approved. I’m three months behind in car payments (February, March and this month). My lender is talking about a notice. I don’t know what to do and how I’m going to pay my bills or get transportation to the doctor office. I hope you all can help
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Transportation to doctor office

Post by Admin »

Since you are disabled, there are agencies that can give short term rides for medical reasons or appointments. But they often request a volunteer donations, are limited, and you may need to work around their time. Find transportation to the doctor for the disabled.
Barrista wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:35 am My name is Lynn and I live in East Syracuse NY, Onondaga County and my doctor is in Camillus, and I need transportation to get to the doctor.