Disabled mom bills from knee operation

Help with paying medical bills
Jennifer Baker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disabled mom bills from knee operation

Post by Jennifer Baker »

I am a 45 years old disabled man living off Social Security. I use this money to try to pay all of my monthly bill, but it seem that my bills exceed my fix incomed, so I am asking for HELP! I live in Stone Mountain, Georgia 30083 area and I have been looking for a program, an organization, or a social service that is willing to offer me financial assistance in paying $658 worth of past due Medical Bills from Grady and Emory!
I want to pay them because I have had 5 hip operations, 2 knee operations, and 1 broken arm operation and I will always needs to be able to go back to these hospitals. I have a fragile bone disease called Osteropenia!
I have tried calling the Salvation Army for the past four Wednesday, but no answer! I have contacted the Partnership of Community Action and they stated that they don't help Disable people with past due Medical bills! I have contact several places, but it seems that no one HELPs with paying past due Medical bills!
I have a resource list of social service groups one of the organizations that I applied for help mailed me, but I have not found one that Help with past due Medical bills!
Can you advise me?
Thank You,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disabled mom bills from knee operation

Post by Admin »

Try the Georgia public assistance programs then if you are 62 and on social security. Maybe they can give you the $658 (or a portion of it) that you require. But those 7-8 operations are a lot!
Jennifer Baker wrote:I am a 45 years old disabled man living off Social Security. I use this money to try to pay all of my monthly bill, but it seem that my bills exceed my fix incomed, so I am asking for HELP! I live in Stone Mountain, Georgia 30083 area and I have been looking for a program, an organization, or a social service that is willing to offer me financial assistance in paying $658 worth of past due Medical Bills from Grady and Emory!
I want to pay them because I have had 5 hip operations, 2 knee operations, and 1 broken arm operation and I will always needs to be able to go back to these hospitals. I have a fragile bone disease called Osteropenia!
I have tried calling the Salvation Army for the past four Wednesday, but no answer! I have contacted the Partnership of Community Action and they stated that they don't help Disable people with past due Medical bills! I have contact several places, but it seems that no one HELPs with paying past due Medical bills!
I have a resource list of social service groups one of the organizations that I applied for help mailed me, but I have not found one that Help with past due Medical bills!
Can you advise me?
Thank You,