Need ambien and other medical help

Help with paying medical bills
LinaGagne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need ambien and other medical help

Post by LinaGagne »

Family of 2 total household annual income 17,472.00 income from disability check is all the income there is.
Need money to pay for medications such as Ambien, help paying for heating and air conditioning. I'm on disability. My medical issues are I Have Severe Emphysema, Asthma, Chronic Bronchitis. Our home is total electric, but it is going cold in the winter, and living in sweat during the summer.
This weather has a great impact on my breathing, have to go cold in order to buy Breathing medication, “Symbicort” Ventolin HFA. We also need Albuterol sulfate for Nebulizer Machine, plus money for taking numerous other medications Prescribed by my doctors.
I have Tinnitus “Ringing in the ears”, I need Statin drugs for high cholesterol. We also need Ambien for sleep aid as ringing in the ears makes it impossible to sleep without Ambien.
I am getting deeper in debt to buy food, the Ambien and medicine to be able to pay power bill.
Capture

Re: Need ambien and other medical help

Post by Capture »

We are writing to ask for help for our medications and more. My husband and I moved here to visit my sick dad with cancer and hopes of A Pastoral position from a church which we believe was going to hire him. But they decided to go with a Young man that have been ministering to them for the past 3 months. But, before knowing of that decision
We left our position as Assistants Pastor and Wife of a ministry in Michigan. Also, having put all our possession's
In a Pod, we came to Cleveland.
Also, after finding out that someone else was chosen, we started praying And my husband looking for a job. Shortly, thereafter our car, a 2006 Ford Five Hundred stopped working. Now without transportation living in a place provided by a friend, we owe him for the past three months. We also need the Ambien for our medications to stabilize us.
Also, for the utilities bills In his name. Now we have them in our names since about 2 weeks. We have received some help from the Veterans Department. But we need furniture and clothing.
We are asking perhaps for a clothing voucher or furniture voucher.
Also, help paying medical expenses, Ambien and upcoming medical Blue Cross Advantage Drug Plan payment of $170.00
And payment for my medicine about 7 prescriptions and vitamins. My husband need dental work and prescriptions
For his asthma and srogens disease that cause dryness of mouth and eyes. Also, we need eye appointments and glasses.
We have papers which might be needed for the above mention.
If you could help us at this time we will forever be helpful, perhaps we could offer help volunteering in counseling Families and couples.
Please consider our request.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try our listing of prescription drug programs. Some provide free medications (including Ambien) while others offer discounts. It looks like you want to try Sanofi for Ambien, and we have them listed too.
So this list of prescription programs at no cost may be your best option. But be aware of any abuse concerns, you will need a doctor note, etc. As Sanofi and other agencies are very closely watching abuse of these medical programs.
Capture wrote:We are writing to ask for help for our medications and more. My husband and I moved here to visit my sick dad with cancer and hopes of A Pastoral position from a church which we believe was going to hire him. But they decided to go with a Young man that have been ministering to them for the past 3 months. But, before knowing of that decision
We left our position as Assistants Pastor and Wife of a ministry in Michigan. Also, having put all our possession's
In a Pod, we came to Cleveland.
Also, after finding out that someone else was chosen, we started praying And my husband looking for a job. Shortly, thereafter our car, a 2006 Ford Five Hundred stopped working. Now without transportation living in a place provided by a friend, we owe him for the past three months. We also need the Ambien for our medications to stabilize us.
Also, for the utilities bills In his name. Now we have them in our names since about 2 weeks. We have received some help from the Veterans Department. But we need furniture and clothing.
We are asking perhaps for a clothing voucher or furniture voucher.
Also, help paying medical expenses, Ambien and upcoming medical Blue Cross Advantage Drug Plan payment of $170.00
And payment for my medicine about 7 prescriptions and vitamins. My husband need dental work and prescriptions
For his asthma and srogens disease that cause dryness of mouth and eyes. Also, we need eye appointments and glasses.
We have papers which might be needed for the above mention.
If you could help us at this time we will forever be helpful, perhaps we could offer help volunteering in counseling Families and couples.
Please consider our request.
Kathy_Matts

Post by Kathy_Matts »

My spouse, our 4 children and I are in need of your housing program. We are unemployed and live in Redding, California and we need Ambien to sleep because of the stress. Currently living with my father and helping with bills. My father's income has dropped and he has to move out of residents and down size which is going to leave us homeless. We need to find a permanent home for our boys and more ambied. Please send me the information on your permanent housing and medication program. Thank you