Help with paying medical bills
Fitness K
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Payments on an old medical bill

Post by Fitness K »

Hi,
I have an outstanding medical bill that is on my credit report. Is there any ways you can assist with the payments? I am a single mother working full time and part time college student. I cannot afford to pay the old medical bill because I have 5 children 11 and under. Due to being the only income in the family, I cannot afford to remove the existing medical bill. Any help with the payments?
Krista
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Payments on an old medical bill

Post by Krista »

My friend who is an American citizen, born and raised here needs help with old, past due medical bills. She's lived in the UK for the last 5 years. She came back to the US because something was clearly wrong with her health. She almost died on Tuesday after an endoscopy.
She's still hospitalized. So far her medical bills are $45,000. That's after them deducting by 40%. She has no insurance at all. No income either. She was told she doesn't qualify for financial aid because she's lived abroad the last few years, so the bills are aging. We're desperate to find financial help for her. She's currently extremely I’ll and getting depressed from that but also knowing more bills are coming.