Donors for medical cause

Help with paying medical bills
Shakespear
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Donors for medical cause

Post by Shakespear »

Hello, I am wondering if there are any supporters or donors that would be willing to help pay for the medical expenses for these causes. My husband has been fighting both Myelofibrosis and Pulmonary Hypertension for years and the last few years have really taken a toll on our finances. Our credit card it maxed out and I don’t know where to turn next. I know his days are numbered and I am going to be left alone to pay the bills. With a second mortgage, I owe more on my house than it is worth. I just don’t know where I will end up. I want him to get the care he deserves as he has been a wonderful husband and stepfather to my daughter, and I hope someone can donate. Please let me know if there is any help out there. I am scared!
Hibernation

Re: Donors for medical cause

Post by Hibernation »

My Aunt is 85 years old and is suffering with Cancer. Her only income is $1079 per month. She now has a $ 10,000 plus Medical Bills and she does not have the money to pay. She is looking from donors from go fund me or other places. She is very upset because she does not have the money to pay her bills. She is proud and has always paid her bills.
Please try to help her.
Thank you so much in advance, she is counting on you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Donors for medical cause

Post by Admin »

Donors? Not sure what you mean. If a charitable program, then yes, there are some you can try. As some charities help the sick with medical issues, and maybe they can help you find donors. There is a list here.
Hibernation wrote:She is looking from donors from go fund me or other places. She is very upset because she does not have the money to pay her bills. She is proud and has always paid her bills.