My Medicaid application was rejected

Help with paying medical bills
Dirkn
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My Medicaid application was rejected

Post by Dirkn »

I live in Missouri, in the town of Clever MO 65631. I have applied for Medicaid and have been denied twice already and had to apply again. I have applied to disability have been denied twice and had to appeal the second one and have disability lawyer on it now that doesn’t get paid till it’s over. But I have not worked since Feb. 17th 2012.
I Was terminated due to health issues and health related appointments. I have barely been making it paying bills and such. I am 45 years old, was born here. I am Caucasian male. And it seems almost impossible for me to get help. And I don’t understand why.
My family has been helping me with daily living bills such as phone, food, rent, utilities, car insurance, gas, some doc visits, some medications, etc. but they are barely surviving themselves and live on a fixed income. I am running out of options and I don’t know how long it will take for my disability to go through or Medicaid or Medicare which ever but I need assistance now. My family will not be able to keep up supporting me if it takes years and it has already been over a year.
Things are getting tougher for them as it is for me. So I need to know what options I have and what I can do. And if any packets can be sent to me with forms I may need to fill out or what not send them. I need help with all my bills and medical bills and health-care and treatments and medicine. All of it at least until I get disability. Thank you.
BMW2

Re: My Medicaid application was rejected

Post by BMW2 »

My DHS benefits have been reduced due to lack of medical records and insurance to be properly treated for PTSD, Depression and Anxiety. Until I can be accepted to the job referral that program that I have issues that would excluded me from their program. I have been excluded from receiving my benefits from Medicaid. I have applied three times for insurance coverage and keep getting denied.
Mondavi

Post by Mondavi »

Help with paying bills as my husband is now incarcerated and I don't make enough to pay bills and now in need of surgery. I have Medicaid to pay for medical needs & am on Food stamp program but need assistance while I am recovering from surgery. I am unable to work Fulltime as a Waitress again until I have surgery.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe try a home care program. This can be separate from Medicaid. It can help you recover post surgery. Find more details on free home care.
Mondavi wrote: I have Medicaid to pay for medical needs & am on Food stamp program but need assistance while I am recovering from surgery.