Premature baby

Help with paying medical bills
discordmomma
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Premature baby

Post by discordmomma »

I am writing for assistance regarding my new preemie grandchild born on April 2 approximately 2 months early. She is currently in the local medical Center and mom lives in Douglas County so the drive is about 100 miles round trip making it impossible for her to come often due to the financial strain for the hospital bills.
I am writing to see if you have any resources to help her in her time of need. She also had 2 small children at home so she can't even come and stay at the hospital with this precious baby girl. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Redwoddswer
anti spam: Blue

Re: Premature baby

Post by Redwoddswer »

Hello,
I am interested in writing articles online to pay my medical bills. I am a returning part time college student to receive a degree in business management. Because my children were born premature I became a stay at home mom. I would love to receive extra income in writing articles online. For your example article is there a particular topic, format, length you would like me to address? How much will ypu pay, so I can pay off my bills from when I had that last premature kid. Because I am in school, I have written different types of documents. Would you like me to go ward any as an example? I look forward to hearing from you soon. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via email or via phone.
Thank you,
Malone
anti spam: Blue

Post by Malone »

Hello, I'm 8 months pregnant and I've been having some complications which has caused me to miss work. The doctor said the baby may be early too, so be premature. Being that I've missed work I will not have the funds needed to pay my rent and PSEG. I'm trying not to stress because I don't want the baby to stress but I'm really worried if I don't have the money they will put me in court and with my current situation I'm not supposed to out and about like that.
My baby is due in September and I'm really worried she won't make it until then. Please help me.
JOlsen

Post by JOlsen »

Since the first year My husband and I met (10 years +) we go to my in-laws and they shower our son with love and gifts. They have already told us they can't host due to covid. We are so heartbroken that our son, who is a premature baby, will have a disappointing birthday. I am a nursing student but it was on hold due to covid and paralyzing grief. We lost another premature infant son, Bronson Of Last year. He was only five weeks old.
It paralyzed us. Particularly me. I stay home with our son and our 6 month old rainbow baby. She was due on exactly the one year anniversary of her brothers death, May 10, 2019. It was Mother's Day this year. She was born a month early in April, and we both could have passed away. I had a placental abruption and thankfully we had a healthy baby girl. While it would be nice to start our own tradition we are on one income and terrified that our son who has already been through way more than any little boy Should ever go through won't get the birthday he deserves. I would love to donate my time if possible from Portland at the very least, also; when I become a nurse/ if we become more financially comfortable before then; We will pay it forward in whatever way possible. We realize we are not the only family with such needs particularly this year. We just have zero decorations to begin with, never mind money for gifts/ clothing for our son.
Our little boy, Jackson deserves the world. With a baby that was premature I am not comfortable putting her in daycares during a pandemic so I can work/ go to school for clinical until she is a little older. Please let me know how I can help and if you are able to help our family tho this year. While 2023 hasn't been kind to many it certainly is going to be devastating if we can't provide the magic our son deserves for his birthday. Our little girl Juliana, deserves the world too but, she is young enough that just seeing her brother happy will be plenty happiness for her and us. We are so blessed to have one another but at the age of five he has seen more than any little boy should. He also just lost a tooth and understands the magic of the tooth fairy. Certainly, Santa will be infinitely more exciting if we are able to provide any type of exciting birthday for him. As an adult we understand having each other is more important than stuff but our little boy should be able
To experience the magic of such a wonderful holiday. Thank you so much for your time just reading this. Bless you all for being so selfless to make joy in children's lives on their birthdays. We truly appreciate the fact that such a program exists and would be forever grateful if we were able to receive help in any way.