Premature baby

Help with paying medical bills
discordmomma
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Premature baby

Post by discordmomma » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm

I am writing for assistance regarding my new preemie grandchild born on April 2 approximately 2 months early. She is currently in the local medical Center and mom lives in Douglas County so the drive is about 100 miles round trip making it impossible for her to come often due to the financial strain for the hospital bills.
I am writing to see if you have any resources to help her in her time of need. She also had 2 small children at home so she can't even come and stay at the hospital with this precious baby girl. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Redwoddswer
anti spam: Blue

Re: Premature baby

Post by Redwoddswer » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:15 am

Hello,
I am interested in writing articles online to pay my medical bills. I am a returning part time college student to receive a degree in business management. Because my children were born premature I became a stay at home mom. I would love to receive extra income in writing articles online. For your example article is there a particular topic, format, length you would like me to address? How much will ypu pay, so I can pay off my bills from when I had that last premature kid. Because I am in school, I have written different types of documents. Would you like me to go ward any as an example? I look forward to hearing from you soon. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via email or via phone.
Thank you,

Malone
anti spam: Blue

Re: Premature baby

Post by Malone » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Hello, I'm 8 months pregnant and I've been having some complications which has caused me to miss work. The doctor said the baby may be early too, so be premature. Being that I've missed work I will not have the funds needed to pay my rent and PSEG. I'm trying not to stress because I don't want the baby to stress but I'm really worried if I don't have the money they will put me in court and with my current situation I'm not supposed to out and about like that.
My baby is due in September and I'm really worried she won't make it until then. Please help me.