Payment plan on medical bills for daughter

Help with paying medical bills
Mervin S
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Payment plan on medical bills for daughter

Post by Mervin S »

I have no income at this time, my daughter is disabled and receives SSDI, and my sister just got here from Florida because she was homeless. She just got told she has Epilepsy and agoraphobia, depression, anxiety, PTSD and my daughter has the same except her doctors have not said she has Epilepsy she's had seizures there not sure why.
She was recently diagnosed with the worst case of fibromyalgia the doctor has ever seen for her age, her feet legs hands and arms swell to point she can't walk she has to keep them elevated , iced, and the pain is excruciating. She's also had Endometriosis since she was 1, and this is when she first got her monthly friend or should I say enemy. She's also had 6 laparoscopic surgery and had her period for a year which caused her to get an infection. If I could get some assistance I could then make a payment plan on the remainder, I would be so grateful and appreciative. Thank you for your time.
Relief13

Re: Payment plan on medical bills for daughter

Post by Relief13 »

Hello,
I am an advocate for a friend that I take care of some business things and filling out of forms for various things. My friend is getting Social Security Disability, as had to leave his job due to stage 4 Neuroendocrine Carcinoma. He desperately needs help with paying medical costs, as the chemo therapy drug is very expensive and he has mounting medical bills.
Please let me know what help he may qualify for. Thank you so much.
Zach

Post by Zach »

HELLO. I AM LOOKING TO FIND OUT WHETHER I CAN GET TEMPORARY ASSISTANCE AND A PAYMENT PLAN FOR MEDICAL BILLS. I AM CURRENTLY BEHIND ON MY RENT AND MY ELECTRIC AND GAS WAS SHUT OFF 4 WEEKS AGO. I HAVE BEEN LIVING WITHOUT POWER FOR 4 WEEKS. PSE&G TOLD ME I WOULD NEED TO GIVE THEM 900.00 IN ORDER TO GO ON A PAYMENT PLAN. I DON’T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO TURN FOR PAYMENT PLANS FOR MEDICAL AND UTILITIES. I DON’T WANT TO GET EVICTED FROM MY APARTMENT. I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO. I HAD BEEN LAID OFF FROM MY PREVIOUS JOB BACK IN SEPTEMBER AND UNEMPLOYMENT WASN’T PAYING ME NEAR ENOUGH TO PAY MY EXISTING BILLS. IN TURN MY CAR GOT REPOSSESSED SO I HAD TO COME UP WITH FUNDS-TO BUY A USED CAR OUTRIGHT WHICH HAS PUT ME BEHIND THE 8 BALL.  MY SITUATION IS DIRE WITH MEDICAL AND MY DAUGHTER, AND I NEED HELP. YOU CAN E-MAIL ANY INFO OF SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME.
Randstad

Post by Randstad »

Hello:
I am writing because the assistance I need is practically immediate and that makes it urgent for me, as we need a medical bill payment plan for my daughter. I didn't realize I was going to be needing any assistance, but family issues came up unexpectedly (I guess if they were expected they wouldn't be issues and we would be prepared) anyway I digress. My daughter had needed emergency assistance (medical) and it required a big chunk of change. We live on a budget, so anything out is for absolute needs. We do not even have emergency funds set aside. I will though in the future. Covid had slanted us sideways sort of speak, as it did many people. Anyway, I thought I was going to be able to move things around by giving her the money and still being able to cover the bills on a medical payment plan. Then one of our incomes was stopped, and things went a little sideways. It is a long story, but time is of the essence. We will pay back if necessary, and or I can work it off. We need $1000.00, but we will take what we can get and try to get the landlord to work with us. We will be okay in about a month as will my daughter from her medical issues, only if we get this help now. We need this immediately, but I know it may take a small amount of time. Please help or guide me to help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Some people use GoFund me to pay past or current medical bills. Especially if for a family member, like your daughter. Try here for GoFundMe for medical costs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html