Medical bills from Schizoaffective

Help with paying medical bills
Devonthomas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Medical bills from Schizoaffective

Post by Devonthomas »

Hello, I have been suffering from mental illness since age 22. I am now 44. From March I have been diagnosed with
Schizoaffective disorder with bipolar. I have taken as described by my community mental health doctor medications such
as Geodon, ability, seroquel, and latuda which are antipsychotics and Zoloft, wellbutrin, celexa, and Cymbalta which
are antidepressants. In September, when my doctor changed the mediation to a high dosage of ability and
Seroquel, I passed out 3 times in the shower and 1 time in the kitchen and suffered several cuts and bruises due to low
blood pressure too much medication.
The paramedics took me to Jackson Hospital and put 2 bags of IV solution in me to
increase my blood pressure. They took blood and urine and a cat scan and saw it was just low blood pressure from too
much medication. Since that day, I have received 3 separate bills from that accident totaling $6763. I don't have any
insurance or job or money to pay for these three medical bills and am humbly asking for help to pay them. If there is
anyone out there who can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. God bless you for taking the time to read my story.
Paula

Re: Medical bills from Schizoaffective

Post by Paula »

I am DOB: 12/13/1944; age 72 with schizophrenia
My wife: DOB: 07/29/1952; age 65
We live in Dallas County, State of Texas, just southeast of the city of Dallas.
We are residents in a Senior Citizen community called Villas of Seagoville. We are experiencing a severe financial crisis and could not pay our rent for November.
Also, my wife is disabled and has been on SSI for several years. Her problems include:
Fibromyalgia
Chronic Pain
Chronic Fatigue
Arthritis
Partially paralyzed left leg – drop foot resulting from a botched spinal epidural
Severe back problems – including two spinal surgeries with rods inserted
Mental Illness – bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, episodes of paranoia, and schizoaffective diagnosis
My health is deteriorating and medical bills adding up. I am her sole caregiver. Neither of us can work fulltime. I can only work part-time.
We need advice and assistance. ASAP
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

That is a lot of bills and medications you need. Since you are 72, you definitely qualify for senior aid. There are many programs in Texas, and find them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... aging.html
Dallas County has a number of churches, charities, and other groups too. Or try Medicaid for the schizophrenia.
Paula wrote:I am DOB: 12/13/1944; age 72 with schizophrenia
My wife: DOB: 07/29/1952; age 65
We live in Dallas County, State of Texas, just southeast of the city of Dallas.
We are residents in a Senior Citizen community called Villas of Seagoville.
Bosch

Post by Bosch »

Dear to whom it may concern; We are a family consists of 7 and I have severe and chronic mental illness from Schizoaffective so my husband is the only source of income and I only receive child support for one and that is for other parent that receive disability for social security but  we are new in Taunton.
We are  dealing with financial hardship because of medical bills from Schizoaffective. The  industry that my husband works in impacts the income it varies depending upon the airport and limited transportation needed in his occupation,  gas, vehicle note,  maintenance  for the  vehicle is always an issue.
He works  in Brighton,  MA, he putting  a lot on mileage and doesn't get compensated for that.  We are also new to this and need help putting the electricity in our name, right now out of the generosity from our landlord we temporary helping us but we need to get it in our name asap. We are coming from fall river ma and they had uniforms and that helps us tremendously, but in this area that doesn’t apply so therefore we also need help for clothing as well as medical bills for Schizoaffective. We thank you for in advance for your help and support. Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Since you are in the Boston Massachusetts, region, there are free community clinics in Middlesex County MA. They should be able to help with chronic conditions as well as emergency care. Whether they cover Schizoaffective treatments or not, we have no idea. But there are clinics in Brighton and Taunton you need to try.
Bosch wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:36 am Dear to whom it may concern; We are a family consists of 7 and I have severe and chronic mental illness from Schizoaffective so my husband is the only source of income and I only receive child support for one and that is for other parent that receive disability for social security but  we are new in Taunton.
We are  dealing with financial hardship because of medical bills from Schizoaffective. The  industry that my husband works in impacts the income it varies depending upon the airport and limited transportation needed in his occupation,  gas, vehicle note,  maintenance  for the  vehicle is always an issue.
He works  in Brighton,  MA, he putting  a lot on mileage and doesn't get compensated for that.