Medical bills from car accident

Help with paying medical bills
Shades
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Medical bills from car accident

Post by Shades »

I'm having terrible issues from being badly injured in two car accidents by other drivers and the things that have developed from the car accidents and injuries. I may also have cancer and lost my health insurance as a result of the accidents' injuries and how my cases were handled, the insurance company hasn't settled my lost wages from both car accidents and I haven't been able to get disability yet. It's very long and I need help with just about everything.
Alibaba

Re: Medical bills from car accident

Post by Alibaba »

I'm 27 years old. I have lived on my own since 2009. I try to be very independent because I have nobody to turn to for help for my medical bills. With that being said I was in a car accident in November. My client died in December and since then I have fallen behind on rent due to the therapies and Dr Appointment. I have been going to since the car accident. I'm in a little rut I can't seem to get out of and I Need help with my medical costs. I have applied for everything available but my rent is overdue. I can't live on the streets again. I just got out of that in 2013. If I can just very help to get on my feet I would appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you lost wages, then try a free lawyer for legal aid in Virginia. There may be personal cases addressed as well. But why two accidents? Any your fault? What do police reports say? Regardless, try the Virginia pro-bono firms.
Shades wrote: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:07 am I'm having terrible issues from being badly injured in two car accidents by other drivers and the things that have developed from the car accidents and injuries. I may also have cancer and lost my health insurance as a result of the accidents' injuries and how my cases were handled, the insurance company hasn't settled my lost wages from both car accidents and I haven't been able to get disability yet. It's very long and I need help with just about everything.
malisha

Post by malisha »

Hello,
I am disabled, I live in Texas.  My wife is unable to work because of injuries from a car accident wreck.  She lost her job, her unemployment just ran out and we are way behind in medical bills.  We’ve never been in a situation like this before.  We’ve never had to ask for help for medical or any bills. We are living off my disability income of 1400.00 a month.  Going to need help paying gas, hospital and electricity bill. We just need help.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While we doubt you will find this very effective as you already have bills, maybe try free health insurance in Texas. Maybe they can help with future costs from the car accident. Also if you are on disability, do you have Medicaid too?
malisha wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:24 am Hello,
I am disabled, I live in Texas.  My wife is unable to work because of injuries from a car accident wreck.  She lost her job, her unemployment just ran out and we are way behind in medical bills.  We’ve never been in a situation like this before.  We’ve never had to ask for help for medical or any bills. We are living off my disability income of 1400.00 a month.  Going to need help paying gas, hospital and electricity bill. We just need help.
Thank you,