Money for a nursing home bill

Help with paying medical bills
DJack
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money for a nursing home bill

Post by DJack »

Income of my household has changed due to mother having to move into nursing home. I am a young - male over 25 years old that has a form of autism - Asperger's Syndrome. I am still residing in residence. Is there any assistance of information that can be obtained on how he can still reside and to continually afford to pay for managing the house?
Riggins
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money for a nursing home bill

Post by Riggins »

My name is Michelle, I live in Dolan springs, AZ. I take care of my elderly uncle who is currently living without water and power and I want to send him to a nursing home. I was recently added on the water utility account as I had service restored on 3/25/21. As of 6/15/20 the water has been disconnected. But we have no money for those bills or the nursing home.
I had a complete audit report done on the water service from MT. Tipton water company for the past 23 years as the account has not changed account #10 .The water company has been fraudulently charging my uncles account and overcharging for years,  when I brought it to their attention in person, they became very hostile with me and have made no attempt to contact me and have given me no resolution at all to fix the issues. The enormous amount of money they want in order to have water service have left my elderly uncle without water  especially with a long standing account  with them for over 40 years. They have been nothing but problems in which I do not know who to contact about this. 
The lack of funds in which my uncle receives is an issue as well due to high amount and charges they have continued to bill him. Mt. Tipton  water company billing practices show no individual charges, nothing on their bills, only a date,  and amount to be paid. This is why we need the nursing home for him.
NOTHING SHOWING THE INDIVIDUAL CHARGES THAT EQUAL THE AMOUNT TO BE PAID!  I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO I CAN CONTACT OR HOW TO  GET WATER RESTORED AT MY RESIDENCE.