I am homebound with a disability and have many medical needs

Help with paying medical bills
SmithWade
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I am homebound with a disability and have many medical needs

Post by SmithWade »

I am a Christian even though I don't belong to a Catholic Church. I belong to the living word of God. I'm not able to go 2 church at all. I live in TN and I'm on SSI and get $721 a month and TN Medicaid.
I need medical treatment that my state or most states but only a few experts can treat my disease. There is no cure for it but the very few doctors that can at least give me a live and not die. I've lived in bed for 9 years now suffering and getting worse and worse.
My disease effects every thing in my entire body till it kills you. Mainly your heart is the end stage. My heart is already affected by this it's enlarged and the numbness in my face and extremities are getting worse.
It's called myalgic encephalomyelitis / CFIDS which is chronic fatigue immune dysfunction. I don't have thousands of dollars for being treated to give me a chance to live.
My mom that took care of me just died. My dad is disabled and 72 year old and he doesn't have that kind of money .. I'm not asking for a check for thousands of dollars. I'm asking for help if someone could pay the Doctor directly for treatment for me.
I don't no where 2 turn and I've suffered so long and I want to live. I can't get help. Plus I'm not able to even no how to try and keep contacting people or government for help. I go for months and months not able to bath. I can't cook for my self. I can't do nothing. I have to go to my Doctor once a month and not able to do that. I'm so bad that I just can't make it any more. Please if you or you no any one that can help me please I'm begging for help. God bless you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am homebound with a disability and have many medical needs

Post by Admin »

If you are home-bound, there are meal services to try, volunteers that drive people to medical appointments, and other aid. Much of it is offered at no cost, and find free car rides for the disabled.
Try those resources, and keep calling around and trying. Try free medical care for the treatment you need too.
SmithWade wrote:I am a Christian even though I don't belong to a Catholic Church. I belong to the living word of God. I'm not able to go 2 church at all. I live in TN and I'm on SSI and get $721 a month and TN Medicaid.
I need medical treatment that my state or most states but only a few experts can treat my disease. There is no cure for it but the very few doctors that can at least give me a live and not die. I've lived in bed for 9 years now suffering and getting worse and worse.
My disease effects every thing in my entire body till it kills you. Mainly your heart is the end stage. My heart is already affected by this it's enlarged and the numbness in my face and extremities are getting worse.
It's called myalgic encephalomyelitis / CFIDS which is chronic fatigue immune dysfunction. I don't have thousands of dollars for being treated to give me a chance to live.
My mom that took care of me just died. My dad is disabled and 72 year old and he doesn't have that kind of money .. I'm not asking for a check for thousands of dollars. I'm asking for help if someone could pay the Doctor directly for treatment for me.
I don't no where 2 turn and I've suffered so long and I want to live. I can't get help. Plus I'm not able to even no how to try and keep contacting people or government for help. I go for months and months not able to bath. I can't cook for my self. I can't do nothing. I have to go to my Doctor once a month and not able to do that. I'm so bad that I just can't make it any more. Please if you or you no any one that can help me please I'm begging for help. God bless you.
Sadir
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am homebound with a disability and have many medical needs

Post by Sadir »

I will try to be brief as I am disabled and struggle typing,
About a month ago, I was to get a phone call from someone
at John F. Long for electrical assistance. I have NEVER gotten a response. Even though homebound I have tried calling numerous times, only to receive
a recording, so this email is in regard to HELP!!!
My Dr faxed a paper stating that I am homebound with medical concerns as requested.
Also, I have need of some help with debt counseling. Can anyone help
with that??