MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS MEDICAL BILLS

Help with paying medical bills
wendellbrink
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS MEDICAL BILLS

Post by wendellbrink »

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Wendell and my wife (registered nurse) was diagnosed with MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS in 2002. In the last (2) months she has gone thru physical therapy using a device on the market that helps her to walk better. This device is called the NESS L300 and the purchase price is listed below at $6,200.00……My insurance will not pay it all and is leaving us to pay $1,860.00. I’m asking please for your assistance in helping me raise this money so my wife can have a better quality of life. If you have any questions please feel free to call me. I have listed below the email from a company representative of Bioness.

Respectfully,
helper

Re: MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS MEDICAL BILLS

Post by helper »

The besty place to turn to for any specific illnesses, and needing help with those medical bills, is a organization that aid just those patients. For example charities and foundations may help people just with specific conditions. Here is a listing of them. Look under the health care section on this resource/link

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ns_th.html
Medtronoc
anti spam: Blue

Post by Medtronoc »

I am disabled from MS and live on a very tight budget. SSDI does not pay enough for my medical. It also does not cover my bills of rent, utilities, food, etc. I am wanting to know if there is any kind of assistance I would be eligible for. I do not qualify for food stamps, I try to get to food banks, when I can get a ride. Clinics for my multiple sclerosis treatments are too far away as My car is ready to break down. I have been evicted and just found a place. Coming up with first month's rent and security deposit, $1300 is hard for me, plus moving costs. It can't be done with all of money money going to medical bills and medications.
Dandy

Post by Dandy »

Hello… On September 11, 2014, I became unable to work. I have Multiple Sclerosis and I am behind on my medical bills. This exacerbation has made it unable for me to do my job. I have Short Term Disability, but the insurance has ruled it preexisting. So due to that I have no money to buy food or pay any rent or utilities. Is there any resources available to help me for basic needs as well as medical debts? I am also beginning the long process of filing for my Permanent disability. Anything you can help me with would be great.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, there are some resources. One is medical debt settlement, but that will mostly help with the Multiple Sclerosis bills. As far as the basic needs, try a charity for support. Some focus on the disabled too.
Dandy wrote:Hello… On September 11, 2014, I became unable to work. I have Multiple Sclerosis and I am behind on my medical bills. This exacerbation has made it unable for me to do my job. I have Short Term Disability, but the insurance has ruled it preexisting. So due to that I have no money to buy food or pay any rent or utilities. Is there any resources available to help me for basic needs as well as medical debts? I am also beginning the long process of filing for my Permanent disability. Anything you can help me with would be great.
Terence

Post by Terence »

My wife and I are disabled. She has had Multiple Sclerosis since 2003 and I have the early stages of Parkinson's disease, as well as various other health problems including: Diabetes, High Blood Pressure... We are in Jeopardy of losing our home, having our power and water turned off and we do not have heat because we cannot get our "Gas" turned on. We also owe on medical bills for the Multiple Sclerosis.
We are struggling to keep enough food in the house and there are absolutely no extras or luxuries of any kind. When we can, we sell Plasma to make ends, sort of. We live in Indianapolis; Indiana and it's getting cold here at night. Space heaters only do so much.