Autistic child

Help with paying medical bills
Pndjhns
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Autistic child

Post by Pndjhns »

I am the mother of an autistic child. My child needs neurotherapy, which cost 6000.00. How can I apply for a grant, or do you know of anyone that can help me?
Stewart

Re: Autistic child

Post by Stewart »

I am a single mother of Two boys. An 8 year old child who is autistic and a one year old. It has been a struggle since March. I've falling behind on my rent because of having to buy food with what little income we do have. Because we had been waiting on food stamps since March and they were just recently added. I currently owe $670.00 and if not paid soon I will be evicted.
Flavor
anti spam: Blue

Post by Flavor »

We live in Auburn Indiana. I currently am not working because I was a stay at home wife/mother. I have 2 children and 1 of them being special needs autistic. My husband and I are separated and not living in the same household but have not yet turned in and filed our divorce papers.
I have never gotten any assistance help like this before and not sure as to how it works or even if I would be eligible considering we are not divorced yet. I’m just asking what my options might be if any. Thank you.
Bryanna Wilson

Post by Bryanna Wilson »

Greetings my name is Marina and I am a single mom of a 7-year-old boy who is my autistic child and 12 year old girl. The father of my kids is not in our lives. Due to my son's illness (Autism) and the fact that I'm alone I had absolutely no one to leave him with or to pick him up from school. He goes to a Special needs school which requires me to always be available in case of emergency, and that tremendously limits my work ability, since I have to be home at 1.30 pm every day.
I work hard to support my autistic kid, and earn just enough to cover our most essential needs. I am turning to you to help me with a larger than usual electric bill since I was not able to work for long period of time and always struggle to keep my job due to constant calls from my sons school to come and pick him up which further diminished my funds and caused a chain reaction. I am due to be disconnected over the requested amount and am terrified. I have no other means to come up with the funds lost. Not being able to afford this expense has been completely demoralizing to me. It is very difficult having to ask for help for my autistic child, and I feel that at my age with a child I should be able to afford at least this basic need. If you are able to help me pay my electric bill, you would be having a tremendous impact on me. I will do my best to be able to pay this bill from this point on.  In the long run I hope to become a donor to Modest Needs and pay this kindness forward. Thank you!
Sami Parker

Post by Sami Parker »

Hello,
I’m writing regarding to Anderson.  She has 3 children ages 8, 7 and 2 ½.  August, the 8 year old is Autistic as well.  Erin has had some tough times and even tougher time recovering.  She has been unable to purchase school clothing or shoes for her children.  She sold her only transportation to pay rent.  Her EBT assistance gets her though two weeks.
 Can you please advise the agencies that can help with a car/transportation and perhaps groceries for the children and places for an autistic child?  She’s a very good mother and just needs a little help.