Autistic child

Help with paying medical bills
Pndjhns
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Autistic child

Post by Pndjhns » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:34 pm

I am the mother of an autistic child. My child needs neurotherapy, which cost 6000.00. How can I apply for a grant, or do you know of anyone that can help me?

Stewart

Re: Autistic child

Post by Stewart » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:26 pm

I am a single mother of Two boys. An 8 year old child who is autistic and a one year old. It has been a struggle since March. I've falling behind on my rent because of having to buy food with what little income we do have. Because we had been waiting on food stamps since March and they were just recently added. I currently owe $670.00 and if not paid soon I will be evicted.

Flavor
anti spam: Blue

Re: Autistic child

Post by Flavor » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:39 pm

We live in Auburn Indiana. I currently am not working because I was a stay at home wife/mother. I have 2 children and 1 of them being special needs autistic. My husband and I are separated and not living in the same household but have not yet turned in and filed our divorce papers.
I have never gotten any assistance help like this before and not sure as to how it works or even if I would be eligible considering we are not divorced yet. I’m just asking what my options might be if any. Thank you.