Help with paying medical bills
Magic
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

California medical bill resources for tough times

Post by Magic »

Hello,
I am a single mother of Four. My middle child has some pretty major medical bills due to injuries and health issues, I myself have been battling some health issues as well which have given me some pretty expensive Hospital Visits. With these bills I have been struggling to keep up on everything. I have also been cut to part time through my employment and am now facing foreclosure in my father’s home. The electricity gets a shut off notice every month and I have to rob peter to pay paul and I just continue to bury myself. I live in Citrus Heights California, a suburb of Sacramento. If you can give me any info on how I can get some assistance through these tough times I would be so grateful.
Betty
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: California medical bill resources for tough times

Post by Betty »

My wife got hurt and me having to be with her caused us both our jobs. She is still in need of medical help but I need to get my breaks done for job interviews and to see her in the hospital. Also my oil is low now and my bills for utilities, phone and car insurance will be coming up the beginning of next month. We live alone and need help. Los Angeles county, CA.