In debt so can't buy medications

Help with paying medical bills
Jstark
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

In debt so can't buy medications

Post by Jstark »

I'm 24 years old. I'm a Filipino. Last three months a go I was fired from my job because I'm weak I was no able to work due to my heart failure. I was depressed. I feel that the whole world fall down to me.

It was my only source to get my need specially medicine and food for my son....the worse thing is that I have big debt to credit card due to my medicine. I have a debt amounting $3000 that was all my medicine. Now I don't know what to do. My sick child is getting worse, especially thinking about my debt. The bank is calling...I hope there's some one that could help me...I have a 5 year old son. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to pay my credit card bills. Even food we can't afford it. Please help me to find people that can help me. I'm begging you...have mercy on us.
KhrisDavis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: In debt so can't buy medications

Post by KhrisDavis »

I will be thrown out of my house very soon. I live with my brother and he gets a small check but it has to go toward his medications as he is disabled and in debt. I, myself had a MAJOR operation in July and I have an ostimy bag attach to me.
They gave me unemployment but then they took it away from me. I do not have two dimes to rub together and my medical and prescription medication bills are here and I do not have any money to pay them. I NEED HELP!!! Please can you help me or point me in the right direction ASAP. I am desperate. Please respond to me.