Workmen's compensation not paying medical bills

Help with paying medical bills
Sorkin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Workmen's compensation not paying medical bills

Post by Sorkin »

For the past two years I have been on workman's compensation. I fell at work and fractured my ankle. A plate was inserted causing nerve damage. A spinal stimulator was then implanted and it turned out to be a disaster. I had surgery December 9 to remove it. In the meantime workmen’s compensation cut me off and I am unable to work at this point. I have been living on savings and it has run out. I have no money for rent or bills. I hope you can help. Thank you.
Pleasant

Re: Workmen's compensation not paying medical bills

Post by Pleasant »

Hello,
My wife and I are looking into assistance to help offset medical bills. Workmen's compensation is not paying them. Also our house is in desperate need of repairs. We have a 6 year old daughter that has a rare condition that has needed 28 surgeries thus far and the medical bills from her alone have been destroying us but we were hurt on the job - thus Workmen's compensation. We are not sure how or if we qualify for anything and how to go about applying. We can supply any medical records needed and pictures as well.
We live in Burlington County, NJ and found this page online. I work full time and my wife can only work at night on the weekends when I am home due to my daughter needing 24 hour care 7 days a week.
Please feel free to reply back with any information on medical bill help and my cell if anyone would like to get in touch via phone. Any assistance or information is appreciated.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Workmen's compensation not paying medical bills

Post by Admin »

You need to review the details of the workmen's compensation program you have. Read the "fine print". Also talk to your HR department about the medical bills and the claim. See what they say. There is also legal aid for medical help. Find more resources for medical bill assistance.
Pleasant wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:21 pm Hello,
My wife and I are looking into assistance to help offset medical bills. Workmen's compensation is not paying them.