On disability with a tumor

Help with paying medical bills
Silverado
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

On disability with a tumor

Post by Silverado »

Hi - I'm currently disabled and receiving social security disability for a brain tumor. I will no longer receive benefits for my daughter when she turns 18 which is a few months away. Since I can't work and I need to help my daughter with college. I'm currently a renter and a majority of my disability goes to paying rent in Nashville Tennessee. For someone who has always worked I feel embarrassed asking for anything. But I realize that I need some help. Any assistance or guidance is welcome. Thank You.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: On disability with a tumor

Post by Admin »

Try a national non-profit like Cancer Care Inc. Maybe they can help you with the rent, or at least direct you to some place to go in Nashville. they should also hopefully be able to solve the medical issues you have to get you on the patch to clearing the cancer.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try a national non-profit like Cancer Care Inc. Maybe they can help you with the rent, or at least direct you to some place to go in Nashville. they should also hopefully be able to solve the medical issues you have to get you on the patch to clearing the cancer. Here is more information on Cancer Care.
MandyMo

Post by MandyMo »

MY HUSBAND SOLE INCOME FOR US RECENTLY HAD 2 SURGERIES TO REMOVE TUMOR AND IS NOW ON DISABILITY. FROM HIS COLON THIS OPERATION DIDN'T GO WELL, AND HE HAD A SECOND ONE TO CORRECT FIRST SURGERY. HE NOW HAS AN ILEOSTOMY BAG FOR 6 WEEKS UNTIL HE RECOVERS. CAN YOU HELP US PLEASE? THANK YOU,
Insta

Post by Insta »

I'm looking at your info. I'm disabled with a tumor and it's hard for me I'm going to lose my home. I am on social security disability and now my husband is disabled from work related issues, we are in dire need of help and advice. He was my caretaker and I have no family to help me navigate this information or where to even start. I have only received food stamps and my husband is waiting for social security disability approval. Any help would be appreciated, thank you so much.
Lorraine