Veteran on disability

Help with paying medical bills
AIGDirect
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Veteran on disability

Post by AIGDirect »

I am a disable veteran that has been medically downed due abnormal high blood pressure. Along with the new orders from physical therapy on limiting cretin movements and positions I can be in. I am unable to work the jobs that I have training for and have not received and pay in almost 2 months. My rent is due two times over, I owe money on medical bills, and I owe on car payments, and the lights. I have four more medical appointments and I think it will stop me from being able to go back to work. Please help me and my family.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Veteran on disability

Post by Admin »

The VA has some hardship programs. Try applying to them. They assist with health care needs and medical bills. Disabled veterans can also apply for support as well.
AIGDirect wrote:I am a disable veteran that has been medically downed due abnormal high blood pressure. Along with the new orders from physical therapy on limiting cretin movements and positions I can be in. I am unable to work the jobs that I have training for and have not received and pay in almost 2 months. Please help me and my family.