Donations for medical needs and overdue bills

Help with paying medical bills
Lewis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Donations for medical needs and overdue bills

Post by Lewis »

Hello, I am wondering if there are any supporters that would be willing to help pay for the medical expenses for these causes. My husband has been fighting both Myelofibrosis and Pulmonary Hypertension for years and the last few years have really taken a toll on our finances. Our credit card it maxed out and I don’t know where to turn next. I know his days are numbered and I am going to be left alone to pay the bills. With a second mortgage, I owe more on my house than it is worth. I just don’t know where I will end up. I want him to get the care he deserves as he has been a wonderful husband and stepfather to my daughter. Please let me know if there is any help out there. I am scared!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Donations for medical needs and overdue bills

Post by Admin »

We are sorry for your loss. We don't know if anyone is willing to donate to a medical need. As the name/concept implies, a donation is voluntary. It is impossible for us to tell you if someone wants to "volunteer" their hard earned income to your (or any) cause. Maybe a charity can help your husband in the later stages of his life, like hospice or another organization. Try this for information on charities, as some do focus on medical issues or even resulting bills.