Need help raise deductible for hip replacement

Help with paying medical bills
And26rew

Need help raise deductible for hip replacement

Post by And26rew »

I just recently got laid off need to raise 5000 dollars for hip replacement my insurance
Will be gone on October 25 2013 I'm in pain management and haven problems with lower back and knees I have a wife and child and my wife isn't finshed with school yet I'm in so much bad shape I can barely make it losen blood circulation to my leg hip locks up on me several time through out the day I'm 27 years old I broken hip when I was 15 yrs old I have metal plate and pins in it we applied for food stamps and unemployment anything will help most of all we need is prayer we can make it through and stay in our home ... This is our site for donations please help thanks and godbless.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help raise deductible for hip replacement

Post by Admin »

Well, not one will give you $5000 for the hip replacement. But you can try contacting community clinics in Pennsylvania for referrals. While we doubt they will peform the medical procedure you need, they may have some advice and/or referrals for you.
Ameka

Post by Ameka »

My sister in Virginia is in desperate need of help for a possible hip replacement. She has insurance at work but it will not cover the cost and after paying what bills she owed she had $8 left to live on. Can you please direct her to someone who can help?
She got down the other day and could not get up. She limps to walk and is unable to pay for medication to help with the pain. A doctor said she needs a possible hip replacement she can't afford. Can you please help?
Shopper

Post by Shopper »

In desperate need of some help for a hip replacement deductible and don't know where to turn. I’m 39 years old and not able to work. Just had a total hip replacement in September 2019 and currently waiting for a decision from SSI on a second hip replacement I need and need the money for the deductible. My husband and I are separated due to domestic violence. We have an 8 year old son together and he has him. The judge only gave him 6 month probation. Since there are no custody papers no one can get my son back for me. I have Northcote legal working on my divorce and custody but in order to get custody I have to have a home for him to live in. I am currently living with my father. I have no money, car, or anything. I have applied for section 8 November 19th, 2019 and still haven't heard from anyone. I really need some help.
Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry for the hip replacement. If you are only 39 years old, then apply for disability. As far as health insurance deductibles, try this for financial help.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... sista.html
Some insurance companies or non-profits may offer financial help.

Shopper wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:06 pm In desperate need of some help for a hip replacement deductible and don't know where to turn. I’m 39 years old and not able to work.