Senior is a nursing home.

Help with paying medical bills
Marshall
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Senior is a nursing home.

Post by Marshall »

My mother in law has been in a Nursing Home Since January 2012. She suffered a heart attack and almost died. She was placed in the nursing home for rehab and as a result she was placed in it permanently. She has no income except for SSI which the nursing home has. We have applied for Medicaid and been approved. After all of this she still has a balance due and the nursing home is threatening to put it in the hands of a collection agency. I do not want to see this happen but at this time I do not have the finances to begin making payments. I was told to look for help online by a friend. Any advice or help that you can give would be greatly appreciated. I would like to keep this from hitting a collection department and messing up her credit. She has dementia.
Cooker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Senior is a nursing home.

Post by Cooker »

My name is David and I am a senior in a nursing home. I'm looking for temporary help with medical bill's as I have had a heart attack. Left anterior descending (LAD) artery. Whereas I was told some of my heart now don't work as it was damaged. I also have a series of spinal issues. I'm having trouble getting help because I have never done such and don't know what I'm doing.
I have a lot of therapy in the senior nursing home as my heart may be healing I've been plagued with memory loss, low energy, winded with just a few steps, dizziness. Any help or direct me in the Wright direction would be greatly appreciated.
 I have no problems with showing are releasing any documents are doctors  names or whatever. I just need help as I have fallen behind.