Write off my medical debts and bills

Help with paying medical bills
Boohyel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Write off my medical debts and bills

Post by Boohyel »

Hi, I'm from McCook Nebraska and I'm trying to find help with my medical bill from Tri Valley Health System. I have filled out 2 financial statements and they want my boyfriend’s information that I live with and we both feel that they don't need his information due to the fact that was not married. The McCook Community Hospital and the North Platte Hospital wrote by bills off and they didn't even ask for my boyfriend’s information. Can you please let me know one way or the other if you can help? I don't want this turned over the collections. I have been paying what I can every month.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Write off my medical debts and bills

Post by Admin »

We are not sure we understand your request. So one of your medical debts was eliminated but not the other? If so, you should apply too. Find out how here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... l_bil.html
Daya knight

Re: Write off my medical debts and bills

Post by Daya knight »

To whom it may concern,
Just researching and exploring options from organizations that may have opportunities for someone who needs some financial assistance for medical bills, ideally with writing off the debt. I recently had a cancerous mass removed from my spinal column followed up by 25 radiation treatments. As you can imagine, bills have bill piling in. At first we were just paying what we could, then things began to get a little overwhelming. I've contacted my insurance and they've been helpful, but also requested that i reach out for some assistance to pay the medical bills and write off the balance. Still have several thousand dollars left out there to pay, that is if nothing else comes rolling in. I say that because I just found another bill pop-up on one of my patient portals this morning for almost $500. Any assistance from your organization or contact numbers to organizations that could provide assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,