I need dentures

Help with paying medical bills
Brushes
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I need dentures

Post by Brushes » Thu May 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Hi, I am writing because I am 36 and disabled. I live in Mt Pleasant SC. I have cyclic vomiting syndrome and migraines and stay sick. That has caused all my teeth to break and they hurt so badly. I was told by my doctors they need to come out ASAP. I have Medicaid and Medicare and neither helps costs. .I have called Ecco and MUSC with no luck. I am only 36 and don't want to walk around with no teeth either, so I need dentures. I'm just not sure where to turn or who else to call. Any info you can help with would be really appreciated. Thanks so much.

Combs
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need dentures

Post by Combs » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Hello,
I am a 66 year old widow in desperate need of dentures. I have called several dental offices and two of them have suggested that I contact the Agency on Aging.
Is there any sort of assistance available in that area? Do you have any other recommendations?
Thank you in advance for any help that may be available.

Berman

Re: I need dentures

Post by Berman » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:48 pm

Hello.
I was hoping you could help me. My wife is disabled and I am having financial difficulties. Also she just had to have all her teeth pull and she will need dentures and I can't afford them. If you can help please get back in touch with me. Thank you for your time and have a great day.