Doctor bills due

Help with paying medical bills
Francine12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Doctor bills due

Post by Francine12 »

To whom it may concern,

I am contacting you by emails. Because I need help in paying doctor bills. I already retired early but my retirement income was very low. Last December 31 through January 31, I was hospitalized. At this date I have Medicaid but the doctor bills they do not pay. I owed a big amount of doctor bills. The name of the doctors was in Parsippany, New Jersey 07054. I owed amount of $18,260.00 USD. His billing address was Hackensack, New Jersey 07601-1989. This leaves me unable to afford to pay all this amounts. I would like to ask help for paying this doctor bills. I was retired early but I do not have much retirement income. I owed the doctor in the amount of $500.00 and all total was $18, 760.00. There was no way I can pay this doctors bills. I was so glad if you can help me.
Newegg

Re: Doctor bills due

Post by Newegg »

I am an elderly permanently disabled person who want to return to work. I hurt my back from a bad fall backwards on a cement patio. I only have SSDI as income and no other resources. My apartment was filled with bugs and parasites, I am going through my 2nd round of scabies and lice. I used my rent money to buy raid, cleaning supplies and everything to get rid of anything left behind that could reinvest me. I have acquired several thousand of co pays for medical appointments, x-rays, ER visits, thyroid, now osteoporosis. Most of all I see worms in my nose, and eyes.
I once was a very high level person in a big corporation but never believed in suing so I am living on about 2,000 per month. I had to sell my car could not afford it. I take the bus now, with stress fractures in my lumbar spine from the fall last year. I don't know how I can keep going, but somehow I believe God is going to take care of me and that is how I will continue. I sincerely need $1,050 for medical bills. Any help with the doctor bills would be a blessing. I could help you write reports, review procedures, QA testing, I would do this for free. It would be give me practice for when I can get back to work after my lumbar fusion operation. Thank you for your time.
Yolanda1
anti spam: Blue

Post by Yolanda1 »

To Whom This May Concern,
I am a college student at Wright State and last March as I was going to class I slipped and fell. My friends had to take me to the hospital. I cut open my chin and had to get seven stitches. Now I have a Doctor bill I don't know how to pay. I work at Wright State but what I make barely covers my rent, food, and gas. I am wondering if you can help me pay this Doctor bill $335.43? I don't know who to go to, my Father is disabled and my Mother is working to keep up with their bills that they can't help. Hope and praying for a answer.
sasolis
anti spam: Blue

Post by sasolis »

Call them and make a payment arrangement, tell them you can only pay XX amount. This is not a huge amount to pay off and they should be more than willing to work with you.
Joaquin

Post by Joaquin »

I am part of the Charity Care Program and received my Doctor’s bill and its $2000.00 – I am unemployed and uninsured and there is no way I can pay this amount. I’ve tried to talk to HCFS Healthcare Financial Services, Sunrise, Florida and all they said they could do was take 20% off the bill and for me to make monthly payments. Well, if you are not working and have no insurance, how am I supposed to pay this amount? In addition, I only saw the Doctor for about 5 minutes, which makes it even worse. The Doctors is from Clearview Regional in Monroe, Georgia.
I really don’t know what to do as the billing company will not work with me except to set up a payment plan and I told them that I was part of the Charity Care Program and it didn’t seem to matter to them.