Over 100K in medical debt

Help with paying medical bills
thisirishgirl
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Over 100K in medical debt

Post by thisirishgirl »

Need much help w/over 100,000 in medical debt which has led to credit card, and other debts due to same illness.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Over 100K in medical debt

Post by Admin »

If you have over 100K in medical debt and bills, I recommend medical debt settlement. Here is a resource with more info, and also ways to get relief and out of your medical debt.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ment_.html
Gannon

Post by Gannon »

My husband has recently been diagnosed with Gout and Venous Stasis in his right leg which has swollen 2 times the normal size and he is currently on crutches. We do have insurance through his work (he works in technology) at this time which will be ending when his work closes for good (they are shutting down an office) but now we have medical bills and debts that has acquired since August of 2012 and he still needs to see heart doctors about the swelling in his leg. Are there any programs that are available to help us pay for our portion of the bills?
Star Violet

Post by Star Violet »

Hello, I'm 26 years old and I need help with paying my medical bills. I fainted in church playing the guitar and I did not response. So my pastor call the ambulance to pick me up. Thank God as I feel way much better. But now I have a bills with the doctor, ambulance and the hospital. I's been hard to be paying them. I would appreciate it and it would be a great blessing if you can help me pay my debt medical bills. I live in Mattawa, Washington.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you were working for (or helping out) the church, can't they hold a fund raiser? Or do they have any benefit program? As seems they would try to help a member of the parish pay their medical bills if you were really helping out the church. Other than that, try the general medical bill assistance [programs we have listed here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
Star Violet wrote:Hello, I'm 26 years old and I need help with paying my medical bills. I fainted in church playing the guitar and I did not response. So my pastor call the ambulance to pick me up. Thank God as I feel way much better.