Cancer patient living in a shelter

Help with paying medical bills
Soledad
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Cancer patient living in a shelter

Post by Soledad »

I am living in an homeless shelter and my wife is suffering from cancer. My eleven year old daughter is with family members. We do not have a stable home to live in. I am mentally and physically disabled to handle a steady job an I cannot receive social security. My wife has her social security. But at this time she is in a nursing home. We would like to try to keep our family together but we are In a financial bind. That wouldn't let us be together at this time. We will work very hard to accomplish this task with your help. Please give us that chance to bring our family back together so we can bring our child up like God intended us to. We are both are 52 years old, and help us achieve this goal in our life. Thank you.
Peter Sorokaput
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Cancer patient living in a shelter

Post by Peter Sorokaput »

Good morning,
A friend of mine, in Locust Grove, Georgia, has cancer and is living in a shelter. She is unable to work, the mother of four and her husband is the only one working. They just lost their only vehicle, a repo. Obviously, they're behind on so much right now.
She is in active treatment.
I'd love to know what resources are available for her and her family to get them out of the shelter. I will be more than happy to discuss any options with her.