Need housing after hospital discharge

Help with paying medical bills
Hondat
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need housing after hospital discharge

Post by Hondat »

At this moment i was transported to a Crouse medical center for a placenta bursting and have a family that i either need to move down here or a place where we can stay if they release me to keep me closer to the hospital. I am willing to move here and didn't know about any housing, i don't know where to go here for help with things such as gas and food to get back and forth. I am on temporary assistance in Tucson and it could probably be moved from counties to live somewhere else.
Gordon
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need housing after hospital discharge

Post by Gordon »

My husband was just released from the hospital, he almost died during his visit and several diagnosis were made (some temporary/some permanent such as aspiration pneumonia, diabetes, migraines, etc). He is the only financial provider in the house and at this moment we have no money coming in at all and we have no health insurance.
We need help paying electric Bill, medical prescriptions and supplies and follow up Dr visits, as well as food/non-food items, animal food, car insurance for transportation needs, and pretty much every thing you can think of, including housing. I also suffer from fibromyalgia and other health problems myself and cannot see a doctor and we both need dental care.
I am currently seeking social security but it is a long battle because so many others in Florida are applying as well. We live in Atlanta Georgia, Fulton county. I hope this is private because it is hard enough that I am asking at all because of the stigma associated with so many needs. Feeling hopeless and helpless... any and all help/information would be greatly appreciated as we are quickly sinking fast. Thank you sincerely,
Kylep

Re: Need housing after hospital discharge

Post by Kylep »

Hello Good Morning,
I have tried to get a hold of anyone who can help, with the Catholic Charities and to no prevail have been unsuccessful at reaching anyone in person.
Please I have my Sister in Miami, her address is Kendall Miami FL 33193. She has just been discharged from the Hospital after Major Bladder and Total Hysterectomy surgery and still will need further surgery in the near future, she will be out work with no way to pay her bills to keep a roof over her and her children's heads, and Christmas has become non-existing to her since she will be out of work until she recovers.
Please I am ask I Nguyen that you help this woman who has been abandoned by her husband at the worst possible time in her life, and I am asking to please contact myself for help with bills, food, hospital bills etc. Just until she can get back to work. I am very great full to you, please contact me.