No insurance or money for medical test and bills

Help with paying medical bills
chambersrachael
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

No insurance or money for medical test and bills

Post by chambersrachael »

I live in Alabama. My daughter-in-law is currently on maternity leave from her job, with no income. My son is currently not working. He was just discharged from the hospital for having a blood clot in his leg and both of his lungs. They do not have any medical insurance. I am very limited as being able to help them financially due to the fact that I'm taking care of both of my parents right now. We have found a lab that will charge $10/per the test that he needs to regulate his blood thinner. But he needs to follow up with a doctor and no one is willing to see him without insurance, money in hand, or a credit card. He was told that he did not qualify for medicaid. Do you have any resources that they may be able to use?
helper

Re: No insurance or money for medical test and bills

Post by helper »

Good news is there are many medical bill assistance programs and also free health care. Here is a resource that lists them. charities help, government programs offer medical care, medical billing advocates, and many other options.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
Tyler Han
anti spam: Blue

Post by Tyler Han »

We are raising our 10 year old Grandson through guardianship in the court. My wife is on disability after 23 years with her employer in Yonkers New York. It forced out of job after this long tenure of service, while I continue a 5 year fight with Social Security for my disability payment. I have a nerve disorder in both legs and feet in which I have 24 hour pain. My wife’s medication alone costs 314.00 for only 2 of many prescriptions required. Our rent is 769.00 water included. Electric runs 95.00 to 155.00 per month. No car payment and no gas (natural) bill. No health insurance for myself or Grandson. New york job and families services is dragging case out with no included reason. I have no idea how we will pay for electric. We are on the edge of disaster and not seeing any too little help for this young man (Grandson) we are trying our best to raise. My wife's disability is only 1352.00 per month. We do without a lot.
Marvin

Post by Marvin »

Still recovering from an abdominal gunshot wound & surgeries that continue. Escaped abusive home & he has financially cut me off. No home for the girls & I that is in a nice area. Borrowed cash for prescriptions because of developing MRSA during last surgery. I am unable to currently work due to injuries sustained. I literally am desperately in need of anything for the field and my 12 year old and 4 year old sons. Thank you for your consideration. Blessings
Maseritti

Post by Maseritti »

I was injured on a work related accident in December 2013. My company paid my health insurance for the first 6 months. Now I'm faced with paying my insurance or my house payment which I'm about a month behind anyway along with other bills after my wife and I lost our jobs in 2008 and have never gotten back to our income at that time.
I need advice on what to do. I have been told by insurance people that we are not eligible for Obama care do to fact we are offered insurance. Help would be greatly appreciated as I've been recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes among other health problems.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are medical programs for the uninsured in Michigan, so try those for cover the health care needed for the work accident. Also, these will be free programs. As you mentioned Obamacare, but that comes with a monthly cost...that is really just using a private health insurance provider. So Michigan may help with some of those medical bills and tests you need paid.
Maseritti wrote:I was injured on a work related accident in December 2013. My company paid my health insurance for the first 6 months. Now I'm faced with paying my insurance or my house payment which I'm about a month behind anyway along with other bills after my wife and I lost our jobs in 2008 and have never gotten back to our income at that time.
I need advice on what to do. I have been told by insurance people that we are not eligible for Obama care do to fact we are offered insurance. Help would be greatly appreciated as I've been recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes among other health problems.
Thank you,
Gamer

Post by Gamer »

Medical Insurance didn't pay on my last surgery. Now I am scheduled for another surgery on March 26th. Had new insurance just found out I have been canceled. Didn't know it. Still have approximately $25,000 in past medical bills. Haven't been able to work very much due to illness. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bruno

Post by Bruno »

To Whom It May Concern:
I am unemployed and have no medical insurance to cover my doctor's bill. In February 2016 on my way home from a job interview, I was involved in a car accident and was taken to the INOVA Fairfax hospital for spinal fractured surgery. I have received a doctor's bill for a total of $34,275
and $3,250.16 from American Anesthesiology of Virginia. For being unemployed and have no income coming in, I am in needed of some kind of a assistance to help pay for these bills. I have looked in to various assistant programs, but none them can assist me because of the bills are too high. I would greatly appreciated if you know of any programs that can assisting me during this hard time. If you have any questions, call me.
ColdP

Post by ColdP »

My 29 year old son is in truck driving school, but injured his knee, and because he has no medical insurance, we are going through the Indian health care (Choctaw nation), which is very slow to providing care. So he is unable to continue the school until this is taken care of, as well as the medical bills from his insurance. So his rent for September is coming up and won't be able to pay it. So we are looking for short term help with this. His rent is $800 and due by 6/05/18.