Medical tests

Help with paying medical bills
Pizzaboy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Medical tests

Post by Pizzaboy »

I am writing this cause my Partner was at Western Regional Hospital and they did a hole bunches of test which leads up 5500. We both are on a limited income his is through Waverly MA Police Dept. and he does have Part A medicare but not sure it will cover emergency room from what they say. He is a Vet but the VA hospital is to far to drive for these test plus we have a snow storm so we had NO choice but to go to Western Regional Hospital of course they could not find out why my Partner is swelling up in his legs and is left arm, but we have not the money to pay this off and he is 57 yrs of age he No longer works and I can't work I am on SSI. What can we due??? Help and advice is really needed here
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Medical tests

Post by Admin »

Well you can always try a free clinic in Colorado, in addition to that Western Regional Hospital. Most do accept medicare and other federal and state of Colorado health insurance plans and programs. Maybe the clinics coordinate with volunteer drivers as well from maybe the Salvation Army and other charities. Find a Colorado free clinic and health center on our site.
Pizzaboy wrote:I am writing this cause my Partner was at Western Regional Hospital and they did a hole bunches of test which leads up 5500. We both are on a limited income his is through Waverly MA Police Dept. and he does have Part A medicare but not sure it will cover emergency room from what they say. He is a Vet but the VA hospital is to far to drive for these test plus we have a snow storm so we had NO choice but to go to Western Regional Hospital of course they could not find out why my Partner is swelling up in his legs and is left arm, but we have not the money to pay this off and he is 57 yrs of age he No longer works and I can't work I am on SSI. What can we due??? Help and advice is really needed here
Yakk Per

Post by Yakk Per »

I am two months behind rent and currently on Georgia state disability awaiting my social security letter. I have to pay 100 monthly to my doctor because of no medical insurance and more money for my medicine and ongoing tests. In order for me to continue receiving state disability I need my doctors approval extension which I would have to pay him a $100 to extend and I am trying to save because I have a family but also i don't want them without a home either please tell me what can I do. I am currently two months behind rent a total of 1800.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, call a clinic in Georgia to get that disability note you need. They may need to give you a test as wellWe have a list of them to try. Ideally call a center near you, and read more.
That will start your process, and that disability letter for your medical issue may lead to access to housing and other financial support.