Mental health assistance

Help with paying medical bills
gappeach
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Mental health assistance

Post by gappeach »

My ex husband is sick and has mental health issues. He has been overcome by a disease/disorder that goes by the name of severe depression and it also has a psyc disorder compoenent, and now sadly he lost his job. We may go homeless. We may be losing our house, we can't pay our utility bills, and the credit card debt is building up. We need some grants to help deal with his mental health, and somewhere to turn to so we do not go homeless.
Eppler
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mental health assistance

Post by Eppler »

I am seeking information regarding assistance of any kind in the areas of medical costs/medication assistance for mental health issues. I have been diagnosed with and treated for over the course of my life in general. I lost my health insurance some time ago and have not been able to maintain a stable or regular treatment regimen due to the cost of my prescriptions and doctor's visits.
I also am currently trying to find a solution to my past due rent at my current apartment and have already been made aware that I am likely to be evicted in the next week or so provided I can not pay all fees/bills currently owed. I am in debt to my community along with my power/electric is scheduled to be turned off next week for money owed to FPL services.
Those are the most pressing issues as of now, but in general I have been trying to figure out solutions to my debt altogether from years of poor credit and payment issues due to accumulation of fees and such. I haven't been able to maintain a steady enough flow of income despite working side jobs and freelancing in my field when possible.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mental health assistance

Post by Admin »

Mental health not always covered by insurance. It is harder to get, and usually has larger co-pays. But we do have information on affordable insurance plans. Maybe look into those for the coverage you need.

Eppler wrote:I am seeking information regarding assistance of any kind in the areas of medical costs/medication assistance for mental health issues.