medical

Help with paying medical bills
Milk
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

medical

Post by Milk »

Released from hospital on January 25,2012. I'm a 37 yr old male that was born with Brohncial Asthma,but over time it has seriouslly worse and has taken over every part of my life. While in the hospital I was told that one of mu Lungs is just about gone,upon my release i was sent home with Oxygen and the hospital assisted me by paying for it for 1 month,I need it 24 hrs a day to breath and I can't afford either due me never have had any insurance or income. I live in Florida(seminole county),is there any resources in my area that can help me,Please I'm DESPERATE...
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: medical

Post by Admin »

Here is a listing of various Seminole County non-profits, charity programs, and financial assistance. Call one of these agencies to see if they can help, or if they have ideas for you.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sem ... e_pro.html
Also we have extensive information on free health care programs that are offered at both the state level and across the country. Those can be found here. We think start making some calls and see what you can find out.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... _care.html

Milk wrote:Released from hospital on January 25,2012. I'm a 37 yr old male that was born with Brohncial Asthma,but over time it has seriouslly worse and has taken over every part of my life. While in the hospital I was told that one of mu Lungs is just about gone,upon my release i was sent home with Oxygen and the hospital assisted me by paying for it for 1 month,I need it 24 hrs a day to breath and I can't afford either due me never have had any insurance or income. I live in Florida(seminole county),is there any resources in my area that can help me,Please I'm DESPERATE...
Lodging
anti spam: Blue

Re: medical

Post by Lodging »

I need help pay some medical bills I accumulated during cancer treatments. I owe approximately $1300 to the University
of Toledo medical center and about the same to the Ohio State medical center. The past bills I have had were taken from
my wife's income tax return making it even harder for us to get by as she is the only person in our household with
income to claim to the government. I would appreciate any information you can provide on this matter.