Hospital bills from pregnancy

Help with paying medical bills
harris.tracy96

Hospital bills from pregnancy

Post by harris.tracy96 »

We are desperate for help! my husband lost is job 19 months ago and the moneyi make it is not suficient to pay our bills we are in too much stress right now!!! i do not know what to do do anymore! please help!!!!
i'm so desperate that i do not know what to do anymore!!! we live in florida! since my husband lost his job all our bills are unpaid his credit now it is horrible we have a 18 months old baby boy that i'm afraid of not having the money to provide to, i have around $11.000 hospital bills (frm when i had the baby) and we have something around $23.000 in credit cards and just keep on growing because all the interest the money i'm making right now it is just to survive! even to go grocerie shopping we have to budget and it is very hard whem you have a baby i'm scared!!!! no matter how hard we try my husband can not find any work, before our live was okay! but now it is a fight to survive and i'm getting tired of fighting!!!!!! thank you so much for reading this!!!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hospital bills from pregnancy

Post by Admin »

I recommend paying the hospital bills last. A hospital is very unlikely to sue you if the bill goes unpaid, and they are one of the bills that can be postponed. Good luck.
michellemcgee36

Hospital bills assistance and charities

Post by michellemcgee36 »

Instead of using a hospital, and trying to fight them on the overpriced bills they give us, can we go somewhere else for emergency care that is maybe free, such as a charity or some other group that can help? While it soulds good to negotiate a hospital bill, I would rather not have to put up with that headache.
SquakB

Post by SquakB »

Hi recently my daughter gave birth to twin boys. Born two months early at a little over 3 1/2 lbs after having spent over a month in the neo natal ICU they are drowning in Debt. Yes they did have insurance but not enough to cover the close to 200 thousand dollars of medical bills. Thank the Lord that both boys are doing fine now 2 months later. But my daughter is falling into depression from all of the bills that are coming in. She is unable to work because daycare for twins would wipe out any extra money. Her husband has a mostly full time job but doesn't make enough to support the four of them let alone have anything left over. We live in a small southwestern town in New Mexico. PLEASE is there some kind of help out there????
Takesomething

Post by Takesomething »

Dear Sirs,
I'm a mother of a boy and a little girl. I am a house wife.
I'm in a bad need for your help. I was pregnant but unfortunately I have lost my baby (Miscarriage) and I have insurance with Charleston Hospital. I went to emergency room in that time and they said to me that my insurance can cover that but later they called me and said to that my insurance with Charleston doesn't cover the emergency room's cost. My bills now in the collection and they can't help me about that issue because my bills in the collection now.
Now they ask me to pay the bills but I don't have money because I lost my job because of the miscarriage and my husband's work barely covers the rent and the other bills. We don't have any extra penny to pay anything else. So please I need your help to pay my bills to the hospital.
p.s
I got a help to write you my letter because my English is still fresh and that is an another reason to misunderstanding with the mentioned hospital. Thank you for your time and attention.
Stufz

Post by Stufz »

I need some help with my Hospital bill that I got recently in mail.
I am pregnant right now and my due date is August 2015.
I live in Georgia.
I went to emergency on July 7th and ambulance people bill me for $600
and my Hospital bill me for $2781 .
I don’t have any insurance or Medicaid and I don’t have job .
My husband is only one working and he is not making enough to pay whole amount of bill
so I need some help with my bill.
I am willing to pay but we can't pay this much so if you can find place where I can go near my location (Georgia zip code 31765) for help to either reduce my bill or get some kind of discount.
I thank you very much if you can help me with this.
I will wait for your reply.
Please help me find a place where I can go and talk about this issue because I don’t want to be too late to pay my bill and I don’t want them to hand over to collection department.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yep, pregnancy are expensive. Medical and hospital costs, medications, immunizations for kids, and much more. But your journey has just started as you have a lot more bills to look forward too! Maybe try a medical bill grant. Maybe that can help you catch up.
Arturo

Post by Arturo »

To whom it may concern, I am from Cook County, Illinois. I would like to ask about programs for pregnant women and to pay for future hospital bills from my pregnancy. My name is Bushra and my child is due on December 2, 2020. I do not work and live with my parents. They provide me with food and shelter and nothing else. I needed help with newborn stuff, like car seat, diapers, clothes, formula, etc. Can you please guide me?
Thank you,
PrestonJames

Post by PrestonJames »

To whom it may concern,
I am in desperate need of help! I recently just gave birth to my daughter in March to find out that my insurance didn’t cover any of it and now we need help with the hospital bills from the pregnancy
I’ve been getting bills from all places I applied for financial assistance which I did approve for, but the balances are still high on the pregnancy bills.  I have many outstanding medical bills now and top of my personal bills I can’t keep up with. Searching for help.