Need to pay for health care without insurance

Help with paying medical bills
Germany
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need to pay for health care without insurance

Post by Germany »

I would like to talk with you I am 52 year old woman I care for my disabled son he is 17 Years old I need a colonoscopy and endoscopy MRI of the spine And need to help me pay for the many emergency room visits to the hospital and I do not have insurance. I am getting heart palpitations I also have HYPOTHYROIDISM I need to find help My son is all I have and I am all he has Please call me as soon as possible And tomorrow I will get a 800.00 heart monitor with leads to record for 21 days I truly need help PLEASE
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to pay for health care without insurance

Post by Admin »

That question and need is fairly upon and shows a significant amount of need. Your best bet may be to review are all extensive page and resource for medical bills. Find them listed here, at medical debt assistance programs. We do have information on disability and other ways to get health care,medications, and other forms of aid too.
Germany wrote:I would like to talk with you I am 52 year old woman I care for my disabled son he is 17 Years old I need a colonoscopy and endoscopy MRI of the spine And need to help me pay for the many emergency room visits to the hospital and I do not have insurance. I am getting heart palpitations I also have HYPOTHYROIDISM I need to find help My son is all I have and I am all he has Please call me as soon as possible And tomorrow I will get a 800.00 heart monitor with leads to record for 21 days I truly need help PLEASE
hottie

Post by hottie »

I was recently told I have abnormal modules in my throat. Because there are at least 2 larger than 1.2 I am told I need to get a FNA fancy word for biopsy. I do not have insurance. I called an endocrinologist and found a biopsy can cost anywhere from $800 to $1500. This doesn't include the initial visit nor the price for the pathologist to do the reading. I am needing to get this done as soon as possible. I'm sure you can imagine the stress I am going thru at this point. I am praying it's not cancer but need to find out for sure. I am sharing the care of an ailing 74 yr old mother with a brother. To think I may not be around to help take care of her is wearing me down. If there is any way I can get some assistance with the testing I would sure appreciate it. I will then know what to tell my sister about caring for our mother. Thank you for your time,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some national non-profits that may be able to help. Some focus on those with cancer, or who may about to be diagnosed with it. Do you qualify for any government health care insurance? Check with your local social service office. As far as the other programs for you, read about financial help with medical bills and some of those resources.
hottie wrote:I was recently told I have abnormal modules in my throat. Because there are at least 2 larger than 1.2 I am told I need to get a FNA fancy word for biopsy. I do not have insurance. I called an endocrinologist and found a biopsy can cost anywhere from $800 to $1500. This doesn't include the initial visit nor the price for the pathologist to do the reading. I am needing to get this done as soon as possible. I'm sure you can imagine the stress I am going thru at this point. I am praying it's not cancer but need to find out for sure. I am sharing the care of an ailing 74 yr old mother with a brother. To think I may not be around to help take care of her is wearing me down. If there is any way I can get some assistance with the testing I would sure appreciate it. I will then know what to tell my sister about caring for our mother. Thank you for your time,
Euro

Post by Euro »

I am having back surgery so that I will be able to walk without all the pain. It is a two level fusion with a graph. I do not have insurance and no way to pay my rent and other bills for 2-3 months, not to mention surgery. I have to have the surgery or I could become paralyzed. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you very much for your time, I am facing eviction and I need assistance on my rent and utilities if I can't pay up. I'm on the verge of losing everything. Please don't let me and my daughter get tossed out on the street as a result of this surgery.
Marjory

Post by Marjory »

Hello, I live in Nashville Tennessee. I went to summit hospital back in February while I still had insurance but somehow ended up with a big bill I wasn't expecting. Now I've lost the job I used to have so I no longer have insurance but I still have a bill that I can't afford to pay because I don't have a job. Is there anyways you guys can help me please? Thank you so much.