Just don't know what to do anymore

Help with paying medical bills
Giggles1983
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Just don't know what to do anymore

Post by Giggles1983 »

I have been on the waiting list for Gallbladder removal surgery for a while, got a gold card and such to help with surgery, then tried to call the number i was given to make sure i stay on the list and no one answered for the month i had to get in touch with someone to stay on list. Guess i'm back to square one. Need gallbladder removed, have a large stone in kidney that needs to be looked at by a urologist, barely paying rent/utilities as it is (husband and i are both servers so living on tips is not paying much). I'm pretty much to the point of not knowing where to turn to get help because i'm in pain daily and it is starting to affect job performance so i might be losing my job soon also. Any advice on where to turn would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Just don't know what to do anymore

Post by Admin »

If you provide more information like state and county our reply can be more useful. Since we do not have enough information, try this in the meantime for a listing of national medical charities and programs to call for a variety of needs. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cha ... tml#health
Find the health care charities there. If you provide more information we will do so as well.
Giggles1983 wrote:I have been on the waiting list for Gallbladder removal surgery for a while, got a gold card and such to help with surgery, then tried to call the number i was given to make sure i stay on the list and no one answered for the month i had to get in touch with someone to stay on list. Guess i'm back to square one. Need gallbladder removed, have a large stone in kidney that needs to be looked at by a urologist, barely paying rent/utilities as it is (husband and i are both servers so living on tips is not paying much). I'm pretty much to the point of not knowing where to turn to get help because i'm in pain daily and it is starting to affect job performance so i might be losing my job soon also. Any advice on where to turn would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.