Help with paying medical bills
ingridtolf

Advocates

Post by ingridtolf »

Please send me or post info on medical billing advocates
mikedietrich29

Advocates

Post by mikedietrich29 »

Find more info here. They can help you save on medical bills, and most of them are free...won't charge unless they save you $$
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/med ... lp_sa.html
chrissy.cassidy

Medical billing advocates

Post by chrissy.cassidy »

These people really do work. They saved thousands of dollars on medical bills. Advocates negotiate, look for billing errors, and do whatever it takes to help the patient.
Janice
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Counselors and advocates hospital bills

Post by Janice »

I recently had surgery and am thousands of dollars in medical debt. I lost my job as out of work from the surgery, and now I can't find a new one as the job market is so bad and no one is hiring. A medical billing advocate said nothing they can due for me as my medical bills are accurate. I am living with relatives and need help. Where can I go to?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Counselors and advocates hospital bills

Post by Admin »

Janice wrote:I recently had surgery and am thousands of dollars in medical debt. I lost my job as out of work from the surgery, and now I can't find a new one as the job market is so bad and no one is hiring. A medical billing advocate said nothing they can due for me as my medical bills are accurate. I am living with relatives and need help. Where can I go to?

You can try debt settlement. This link has general programs, as well as info on medical debt settlement in particular. As there are companies that specialize in that.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ment_.html
HarryReid

Re: Advocates

Post by HarryReid »

Good Afternoon,

I have had some issues in the last few years that have required medical attention and money has been so slim that I have not been able to pay them. I didn’t want my bill to get this far and I certainly didn’t have the intention to not pay them. I’m just in a bind at this point as my bill has been sent to collections and I can no longer make appointments to see them until I pay.

I currently have 2 doctors that I need to see on a regular basis and cannot at this point. I was just informed in order to make an appointment for the one doctor I need to at least pay $180…which may not seem like a lot but to me it is, especially when I don’t have it… and I’m having an issue right now and need to get in there… my total balance with them is $1807.02. I cannot make payment arrangements with them as their minimum is like $50 and I can’t even guarantee that I can pay that and I don’t want to be held liable for it.

I have insurance which is what makes this sucks and I know that there are people out there worse off than me so I hate having to ask for any type of assistance and normally I NEVER would…but being that I have an issue I need to get seen for, I don’t have a choice right now. Do advocates maybe help my address the bills owed to my doctor?

So please let me know what I can do. Any help or information is greatly appreciated.

Also, I have copied my personal email address with this email so if you could respond via “reply to all” as this is my work email and I leave at 3:30 and will not be back until Monday morning.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Advocates

Post by Admin »

is it the deductible for your insurance that you need help paying? If so, here are programs here. They may help with those medical bills you have. As you mentioned, maybe also try advocates. Last but not least look into a free community clinic. Review this for more details. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... sista.html
HarryReid wrote:I have insurance which is what makes this sucks and I know that there are people out there worse off than me so I hate having to ask for any type of assistance and normally I NEVER would…but being that I have an issue I need to get seen for, I don’t have a choice right now. Do advocates maybe help my address the bills owed to my doctor?

So please let me know what I can do. Any help or information is greatly appreciated.

Also, I have copied my personal email address with this email so if you could respond via “reply to all” as this is my work email and I leave at 3:30 and will not be back until Monday morning.