Help I need a dentist ASAP!

Help with paying medical bills
mdes4u6191
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help I need a dentist ASAP!

Post by mdes4u6191 »

:mrgreen:
My brother and I need dental work ASAP! WE both have abcessed teeth and it makes us really sick. We can't keep going to ER for meds. The cost is to expensive! WE are not working, because no employment is available at this time for our skills. We used to have dentical. When Obabma dropped the bomb of NO dental, we almost flipped! What are we suppose to do? Is there any help for my brothers teeth that are rotting away? We are 26 and 25! What is our country doing to us? Answer as quickly as possible!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help I need a dentist ASAP!

Post by Admin »

We do have extensive information on where to get free or low cost dental care. It will really depend on your income or insurance status. Find details on programs, non-profits, and more here, at free dental care.
now depending on your state, there may be a dental clinic near you too. Once again, the exact pricing and type of help offered will vary, but find a listing of dental clinics by states and counties. The list of states will be midway down.
mdes4u6191 wrote::mrgreen:
My brother and I need dental work ASAP! WE both have abcessed teeth and it makes us really sick. We can't keep going to ER for meds. The cost is to expensive! WE are not working, because no employment is available at this time for our skills. We used to have dentical. When Obabma dropped the bomb of NO dental, we almost flipped! What are we suppose to do? Is there any help for my brothers teeth that are rotting away? We are 26 and 25! What is our country doing to us? Answer as quickly as possible!
Tire

Post by Tire »

I am 57 year old female and have really bad teeth some are loose now. i know i need them all pulled and need dentures but i cant afford it i am on a really fixed budget also live in pain with my teeth hate living in pain every day i check frist choice read what services they provide and they do not cover dentures read also the co fee is 75 dollars i cant even afford that can any one help me please call me. I do have delta dental threw work but in no way will i be able to pay the co payment all i want is teeth again and no more pain
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many clinics will not provide dentures, but you can try a center in Michigan near you. Maybe they will have referrals or suggestions for you at the least. Also, have you looked into Medicaid or a similar service? Sometimes government care can help if your income is low enough. Then, in the meantime, you can learn more on the low cost Michigan dental centers.