Disability check reduced

Help with paying medical bills
McDooffamily
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Disability check reduced

Post by McDooffamily »

I am disabled my check was cut back to $1196/month. I am having a hard time paying my electric, DirecTV and phone bill. I also use oil to heat my doublewide. I need help but I have had no luck with social service or any other agencies. They tell me to call this number then they tell me that they can't help me. All the grant websites want money for the kits. Please help me I don't want to have my electric, TV and phone cut-off. I cannot pay my home insurance and personal property taxes this month. My husband left me with all these bills.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disability check reduced

Post by Admin »

the only thing you can do is call around for medical bill help, and ask about those other bills you have to. May I suggest cancelling the Direct TV. You just need to keep calling around to various charities, social service agencies, and government offices. Most have limited funding as many people need help. But nothing you or I can do about that. Find various medical bill programs here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... bills.html
McDooffamily wrote:I am disabled my check was cut back to $1196/month. I am having a hard time paying my electric, DirecTV and phone bill. I also use oil to heat my doublewide. I need help but I have had no luck with social service or any other agencies. They tell me to call this number then they tell me that they can't help me. All the grant websites want money for the kits. Please help me I don't want to have my electric, TV and phone cut-off. I cannot pay my home insurance and personal property taxes this month. My husband left me with all these bills.
Avon_walk
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disability check reduced

Post by Avon_walk »

To whom it may concern:
My wife and I are disable we both received disability, there's a couple of medical bills we have. Most of the bills are my wife since she has RA she received in the hospital for about 2 years. Since we did not received any bill at the time we did not know how much it was going to cost also my wife had Medicare and they would cover 80% of the cost we did not think it would be that much.
About 4 months ago my wife had to get reconstructive hand surgery since she could hardly walk, we are still paying little by little that hand surgery bill. Medicare paid some but we still had to pay out of pocket still $1000.00 to the Surgery Center. We recently received the bill of the hospital and it's about $2000.00. We have 2 teenagers and we pay 1200.00 rent plus utilities $200.00 electricity $100.00 water, not saying the food consuming is about $700.00 in a month for 5, auto insurance, Florida Kids health insurance, Gas for the car, daughter's braces, telephone, clothing and many more.
We have tried to apply for assistance and they only give us medically needed you have to go over $3500.00 per person for them to help you. We live in the State of Florida and I think is one of the worse place to live but since my wife and kids have chronic illness we need a warmer climate for her and my kids Asthma. They are reduced our monthly check payments.
I would like to know if the are any way for us to get any help from any organizations to pay those bills. We recently sold our home in a short sale filed bankruptcy, we are trying to get back on our feet's but it seem so hard with some of these bills we can't catch up. If you have any information I would much appreciated, thank you and happy New Year