In hospital so can't work

Help with paying medical bills
19Butterly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

In hospital so can't work

Post by 19Butterly »

I am in need of help recently I was in the hospital my baby was in my tubes and had to have surgery two times this year for the same surgery. So I was unable. To work. BC I work a temp job its not granted work so I don't know how I'm going to pay this months rent or electric bills I am a single mother of a eight year old boy don't know how I'm going to make it threw please help. I live in a townhome with 3 children ...I just don't have money for my light we have been back and forth to family and friends for over a week... every place that says they help with my situation says they can't help me until maybe Nov..We need help now.. I have 2 children with asthma ..food allergies and skin issues.. no one in Virginia will help!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: In hospital so can't work

Post by Admin »

With those various medical conditions, allergies, and conditions, then you do need some medical care. Look into the health care programs that are offered for free by clinics, and free medications. Many of the clinics can direct people to social services too, so individuals can find help for other needs too, like utilities and energy bills.
19Butterly wrote:I am in need of help recently I was in the hospital my baby was in my tubes and had to have surgery two times this year for the same surgery. So I was unable. To work. BC I work a temp job its not granted work so I don't know how I'm going to pay this months rent or electric bills I am a single mother of a eight year old boy don't know how I'm going to make it threw please help. I live in a townhome with 3 children ...I just don't have money for my light we have been back and forth to family and friends for over a week... every place that says they help with my situation says they can't help me until maybe Nov..We need help now.. I have 2 children with asthma ..food allergies and skin issues.. no one in Virginia will help!
Flutie

Post by Flutie »

For months ago, my son was diagnosed with a serious case of cancer throughout is body. He had his in January 2012 and ended up on being air cared just the other week to a hospital in Chicago where we were together as a family enjoying the day. He has a wife and a 3 year old child, who is a girl age 4. His wife works at Walmart and is missing lots of work to stay home to help take care of the kids since he has been so sick, He got home from hospital yesterday and is still pretty weak, he has a car payment and bills. He is only 29 and he needs some good news in his life right now to help him with his spirit to keep moving on forward. Chemo has been delayed for now. I hope you can help me with my son and his family. I hope you can get back to me as soon as possible. I am looking for ways to make this a smoother ride as for it has been pretty rough so far with him being so sick and in the hospital and all. Thanks for your time
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

So is he still in Chicago and is that where you need aid. You can look into non-profits that may offer some money to help pay the bills while he is sick, places like Ronald McDonald House, and more Illinois assistance programs and agencies in the Chicago area. Here is a good summary of them for you. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/coo ... ogram.html
Flutie wrote:For months ago, my son was diagnosed with a serious case of cancer throughout is body. He had his in January 2012 and ended up on being air cared just the other week to a hospital in Chicago where we were together as a family enjoying the day. He has a wife and a 3 year old child, who is a girl age 4. His wife works at Walmart and is missing lots of work to stay home to help take care of the kids since he has been so sick, He got home from hospital yesterday and is still pretty weak, he has a car payment and bills. He is only 29 and he needs some good news in his life right now to help him with his spirit to keep moving on forward. Chemo has been delayed for now. I hope you can help me with my son and his family. I hope you can get back to me as soon as possible. I am looking for ways to make this a smoother ride as for it has been pretty rough so far with him being so sick and in the hospital and all. Thanks for your time