Medical bills from heart attack

Help with paying medical bills
Mytopdog
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Medical bills from heart attack

Post by Mytopdog »

I haven't had to ask for help in many years I feel so ashamed asking, but I was forced into quitting my job of 5 1/2 yrs. Due to new owners... let's just say discrimination. So I am fighting with Unemployment and the new owners, my live in boyfriend had a massive heart attack and had to have another stent put in his heart two weeks later. So besides the $220 in food stamps we received last month there has been no income in our home for over a month. We are applying for government help and insurance for medical bills. The heart attack alone came up to $74,000 in bills and change, I feel like we are being buried alive. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Medical bills from heart attack

Post by Admin »

We have always felt one of the best ways to get out of medical debt is to consolidate it using a not for profit counselor, or using one of the many other debt elimination programs that are out there. We do have some fairly extensive information on medical debt consolidation, such as the pro and cons to doing this, the best steps in the process, what makes it effective or not, and other forms of the process and financial aid. So steps you may be able to take yourself, but others you definitely want to use a pro.
Mytopdog wrote:I haven't had to ask for help in many years I feel so ashamed asking, but I was forced into quitting my job of 5 1/2 yrs. Due to new owners... let's just say discrimination. So I am fighting with Unemployment and the new owners, my live in boyfriend had a massive heart attack and had to have another stent put in his heart two weeks later. So besides the $220 in food stamps we received last month there has been no income in our home for over a month. We are applying for government help and insurance for medical bills. The heart attack alone came up to $74,000 in bills and change, I feel like we are being buried alive. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.