Prescription medications

Help with paying medical bills
A3124a
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Prescription medications

Post by A3124a »

My mother is 67 years old and on prescription medication for numerous things. She lives right now in limestone,tn. she does not have a phone but I can relay messages to her. She is behind on rent at least 2 months because of her medication. she draws a widowers check once a month but is paying rent,lights and water on top of her medication. she is not in good shape but can get around. she is having a hard time right now trying to catch up on her bills and pay for prescriptions and needs some help but she has no way of going to get help. you can email me back to let me know. I prefer if you can to go to her home so she can tell you herself what she needs. it would also be great if you knew someone to donate her a vehicle to get around, she cant even go apply for food stamps. please see what you can do, she doesn’t have long on this earth and im trying to do what I can, which isn't much at all right now. thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Prescription medications

Post by Admin »

We still think this is the best resource to use for prescription drugs that you can find on the internet. Dozens of programs and resources are listed for free medications, including options like Together RX Access, FamilyWize, and even how to get really low priced generic drugs from companies like Wal Mart or your local pharmacy/retailer.
A3124a wrote:My mother is 67 years old and on prescription medication for numerous things. She lives right now in limestone,tn. she does not have a phone but I can relay messages to her. She is behind on rent at least 2 months because of her medication. she draws a widowers check once a month but is paying rent,lights and water on top of her medication. she is not in good shape but can get around. she is having a hard time right now trying to catch up on her bills and pay for prescriptions and needs some help but she has no way of going to get help. you can email me back to let me know. I prefer if you can to go to her home so she can tell you herself what she needs. it would also be great if you knew someone to donate her a vehicle to get around, she cant even go apply for food stamps. please see what you can do, she doesn’t have long on this earth and im trying to do what I can, which isn't much at all right now. thank you.
Bernie and P
anti spam: Blue

Re: Prescription medications

Post by Bernie and P »

My husband who is 32 years old lost his medical coverage because he was approved for disability. I am trying to find help so that he can go to his doctor and get his medicines that he needs. This is a life or death situation and we don't have time to play around with. Can you help us or do you know of anyone who can help us. We are a family of five and barley enough money to cover the things that he needs. He is completely incapacitated and in need of help. He had an aneurism in May and while in a coma he had another stroke. He is now dependent on someone to take care of him. Can you help or do you know of some place that can help us. Thank you for your time.